Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Who's that? Is that the black lady who said Obama is the worst president in the history of US?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Yep

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

McGruder is an emo bitch who had very little involvement in his own creation beyond the first 30 seconds in the first episode. Dood serious cries. A lot.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

After the last season of the boondocks I would have to agree op.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
i unironically like aaron mcgruder

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Mcgruder wasnf involved in the latest season of boondocks and it shows imo

That said nothing wrong with taking a break and still making licensing dollars. He is most definitely a sellout but has no effect on 'the black community'

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Race Realists posted:

i unironically like aaron mcgruder

That's cool man. Some people have reasons to like him some don't. This is the place to discuss why while stupid people butt in and the occasional person says they're gay

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Gaunab posted:

so you're saying white people are damaged

Well yeah, doesn't that go without saying

facebook jihad posted:

So I take it Key & Peele doesn't really do this type of stuff? I always figured they were Chappelle Show Lite but could never get into them. No one seems to make this accusation towards them though so maybe not.

Key & Peele's humor reminds me more of In Living Color than Chappelle's Show.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Key & Peele remind me of Mitchell and Webb more than anything except the tall guy is the excitable one

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
that episode where its explained that uncle ruckus was told for his whole childhood that he was a white person with reverse vitiligo was pretty hosed up and sad

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
I'm sure the you gonna get raped guy will be delighted to hear that the GBS racial sensitivity council has finally convened to discuss what's to be done about this Aaron McGruder.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Black Cum Unity.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Aaron Macgruder sucks regardless of his skin color

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Crow_Rodeo posted:

Show wasn't that funny, regardless of the black people/white people stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY8_7LWDx0w

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slVqNISUAWY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Novo posted:

I'm sure the you gonna get raped guy will be delighted to hear that the GBS racial sensitivity council has finally convened to discuss what's to be done about this Aaron McGruder.

hngggggggggggg you're gay

• Locked thread