Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
click on all these pieces of poo poo
gcc
clang
icc (intel cool compiler for cool cats)
shaggar diversity wheelchair-burger-king-kid option (msvc)
former amd employee welfare option (open64)
turbo (i dont think so, tim)
ritchie rich c
View Results

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I'm going to turn my cat into a compiler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

BONGHITZ posted:

I'm going to turn my cat into a compiler

my cats are already compilers

compiling food into poop
also puke

pram
Jun 10, 2001
im gonna compile my fist to yr face

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

pram posted:

im gonna pile cum on yr face

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wtf

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

pram posted:

im gonna compile my fist to yr face

Same but

yeah OK

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

pseudopresence
Mar 3, 2005

I want to get online...
I need a computer!
What was the last game written entirely in an assembly language? I'm gonna say Rollercoaster Tycoon 2

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
its prob as successful as it is because it was that game ran on like 600mhz athalons

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

people still write games in assembly. not triple-A games obviously, but the line between what does and doesn't count is pretty arbitrary

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I wrote an assembly game the other day. it was called "find the race condition" and I had a lot of fun playing it.

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

Breakfast All Day posted:

ive forked the fsf and made myself president. surely rms will not object

pull request: coup and open source shadow government. Tia. yes I added it to the mailing list you nerd.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The Management posted:

I wrote an assembly game the other day. it was called "find the race condition" and I had a lot of fun playing it.

sounds ownage

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

faxlore posted:

pull request: coup and open source shadow government. Tia. yes I added it to the mailing list you nerd.

i got a pull request for you right here *gestures towards genitals*

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

The Management posted:

a haunting and beautiful journey where the player explores cultural contrasts aided by the author's deconstruction of some common racial stereotypes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Egan Yardley posted:

vc++ 6 is and will remain the greatest piece of software ever designed.

for clowns, at the circus

• Locked thread