Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
A human being
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

tasha

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
OPs Girlfriend and/or Mom

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i would fight a goat if i had to although they seem cool and eat poison ivy so loving rad tough fight with poison ivy spitting goat get my calamine lotion

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

Nathilus posted:

Giant space whale. Would just need enough ammo. The kind that works in space.

I think the regular kind works in space

To answer the question I could take down a small alligator

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

The Royal Scrub posted:

I think the regular kind works in space

To answer the question I could take down a small alligator

There's no oxygen in space, how would a gun work with nothing to explode.

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!
A capercaillie. Blocked the path to my bike but i managed to fend it off. I did have a stick though to prevent it from attacking me, but if i didn't and if it was life or death i probably would have won. I did get to my bike unscathed and succesfully trespassed all over his mating territory so score 1-0 for me.

edit: well almost unscathed, the fucker made a lunge at me while i was taking pictures, i ran backwards, tripped, and when too hastily raised myself up i scrapped my shin on the gravel. But if i wasn't busy taking photos of a lunatic horny bird i would have shown him a thing or two.

Falukorv fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jul 27, 2014

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

Hobohemian posted:

There's no oxygen in space, how would a gun work with nothing to explode.

oxidized gunpowder

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
not sure if oxidized is the right word but it works i've tried it

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

as a white man i can absolutely decimate the Great Barrier Reef

that can be seen from space

take that

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Bull, proven it.

naem
May 29, 2011

I would
Pet the animals I
Would hug them

I love tehm

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
When I saw this thread title, I wondered how far in before someone posted "your mom". My guess was within the first six replies. And it was, indeed, exactly the sixth reply.

I might be getting jaded to GBS.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

naem posted:

I would
Pet the animals I
Would hug them

I love tehm

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
theres some big turtles right? I could gently caress one of those big turtles up as long as its not the ones that bite

Do The Evolution
Aug 5, 2013

but why

Falukorv posted:

A capercaillie. Blocked the path to my bike but i managed to fend it off. I did have a stick though to prevent it from attacking me, but if i didn't and if it was life or death i probably would have won. I did get to my bike unscathed and succesfully trespassed all over his mating territory so score 1-0 for me.

edit: well almost unscathed, the fucker made a lunge at me while i was taking pictures, i ran backwards, tripped, and when too hastily raised myself up i scrapped my shin on the gravel. But if i wasn't busy taking photos of a lunatic horny bird i would have shown him a thing or two.

you got hosed up by an oversized chicken

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Falukorv posted:

how many eggs did you lay after he was done with you?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

naem posted:

I would
Pet the animals I
Would hug them

I love tehm

i would do this to drop their guard and then i would snap their necks and cook them over a spit

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
I took on a blue eyes white dragon by myself once

ProfessorLoomis
Apr 5, 2007

I LUST FOR MONKEY DEATH

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

is that how you earned your av

What? No, hah. hahah no.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I think i could kill a goat in a bare knuckle fight.

E:all turtles will bite the poo poo out of you op. Count on losing at least 2 fingers.

E2: a goat or a really big sheep.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jul 27, 2014

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I beat the poo poo out of some cold germs every year.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
do furries count?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

porkchop_express posted:

do furries count?

Pretty sure this would just fall under the category of "fat humans".

naem
May 29, 2011

I ate a bunny

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Probably a moo cow?
Do you even lift?

Pansacola posted:

im kind of a big pussy

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Hobohemian posted:

Woah, they sword fight with their heads. That old giraffe pulls some matrix poo poo too.

They use their feet like horses too. I saw another video where it jump kicks a lion in the head killing it instantly. Things don't gently caress around!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Al Borland posted:

Fighting a giraffe seemed like a cool answer. They don't seem very threatening in any way, shape, or form. Plus all you would have to do is get around that neck and snap it.

I'd like to see someone fight one now. IDK what a giraffe would do. Do they fight?

Holy poo poo they do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIquHbS3wHg

Lol it looks like a retard fight though.

someone should kickstarter that video into a video game for nerds to play. also include space ships. they'd make millions.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

G.I. Jaw posted:

I took on a blue eyes white dragon by myself once

sounds kind of racist what other white things with blue eyes do you regularly beat up

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Al Borland posted:

They use their feet like horses too. I saw another video where it jump kicks a lion in the head killing it instantly. Things don't gently caress around!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Saalkin posted:

someone should kickstarter that video into a video game for nerds to play. also include space ships. they'd make millions.

There was some game that came out where you play as various animals in a post apocalyptic tokyo where all the humans are dead.

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

penguin

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."
I once lured a wild rooster to myself with popcorn and caught it. It did rough me up a bit. What I cam trying to say is that fighting is bad and we should all hug cocks instead.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
blue whale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!

Do The Evolution posted:

you got hosed up by an oversized chicken

Yeah, but what can i do, it was in a national park so I can't really gently caress up animals in it that don't pose a danger to my life.

And speaking of chickens, a rooster is probably more threatening than a capercaillie.

• Locked thread