Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Benedick Cuckold posted:

admit it. all you goons identified with michael kevin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

the last season was pretty good, especially when dwight became manager and everyone was just like "ok he cant be any worse than the other crazy bosses" and he was actually ok

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

The thing is as well that Tim and Dawn had that level of British awkwardness that Americans just cant fake. Jim was basically a jock and Pam was a tasty bit of crumpet, it just didnt quite feel right them pretending to be socially inept and the whole premise of the show was built around making you cringe. Leave that to the Brits please.

UK Office was loving unwatchable, goddamn

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i dropped out of art school to go back to my poo poo job with my weasly human being husband *grimaces at camera*

Pre-Cambrian Syndrome
Jan 6, 2006

Homestar Runner posted:

UK Office was loving unwatchable, goddamn

In a good way, yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEtQj9wuqhs

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
the real protagonist is kevin

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
op have you ever heard of "the straight man" (not the hetero man but the normal man)

it's a "concept" in "comedy" derived from hundreds of years of "experience" (surprise you don't know anything about comedy bc yer not a genius at it) that says things are funnier when the audience has a not-hosed-up normal person to identify with who "reacts" to all the hosed up shenanigans of the hosed people aroun dhim

pam and jim at the "straight" character of the office (hbaha they are also hetereo in love) that is why they are the mai chnrachaters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
Dwight was the only good character in an otherwise terrible show.

• Locked thread