Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Cosmo is probably the reason she gives toothy blowjobs.

Yeah well, this is how young men learn about communication

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Just cum in her mouth till she is addicted. Then she will do everything she can to get more. Once she hungers for you cum, the rest is easy.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trixie Hardcore posted:

OP, it's likely that you've mistaken a jar of rusty nails for a human woman and it's no surprise that jamming your clammy pud into it's opening is putting you out of commission for days. I'm not sure your gay friend can help with this issue because it's also possible that your gay friend is just a glitter paint covered vacuum cleaner.
look, this thread is about dicks and how to suck them and that's clearly not your department so stop lezzing up the place

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

If only there was a professionally produced video with such tips that you could leave lying around.

Well you can settle for this one, make sure the sound is turned up when she demonstrates for the full effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvovI0kPhck

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
wait why do you want to ask to suck your gay friend's dick?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pubic Lair posted:

If only there was a professionally produced video with such tips that you could leave lying around.

Well you can settle for this one, make sure the sound is turned up when she demonstrates for the full effect.

Dolphin fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Jul 28, 2014

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pubic Lair posted:

I love how she signs off on that like she just told an amusing anecdote. "He'll think 'I guess I've been loving a grapefruit all these years.":smug:

10/10

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Pubic Lair posted:

WHAT THE gently caress IS THAT NOISE NO ONE DOES THAT

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

Quickscope420dad posted:

WHAT THE gently caress IS THAT NOISE NO ONE DOES THAT

I'm thinking she's wearing an external mic so you can hear her speak clearly. Why they didn't mute it at certain times I have no idea. She has several dvds and all have the exact same issue when she demonstrates. I saw it linked somewhere with more videos of her "techniques"

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

Pubic Lair posted:

I'm thinking she's wearing an external mic so you can hear her speak clearly. Why they didn't mute it at certain times I have no idea. She has several dvds and all have the exact same issue when she demonstrates. I saw it linked somewhere with more videos of her "techniques"

More gold http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh60Y199DjwGYk2tgr

my turn in the barrel fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Jul 28, 2014

Tijuana Donkeyshow
Jan 1, 2008

Dolphin posted:

to give advice to my girlfriend, also how do i ask her to talk to him about it. there must be some way to appropriately broach the topic to both parties.

i mean all kinds of teeth and not enough pressure. puts me out of commission for days.

I think what's really going on here OP is that you want your gay friend to give you a good BJ. That's perfectly ok, because it's not really quite as gay if you're the one getting sucked off by a dude.

I mean it's still pretty gay, but just not as gay as having an actual dick in your mouth. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay. I'm just saying, that's all.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
you ask a guy to suck your dick you have the gay condition

Tijuana Donkeyshow
Jan 1, 2008

ZombieParts posted:

you ask a guy to suck your dick you have the gay condition

What if he tells him to do it?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
Buff teeth with lips
Put penis in mouth
Suck