Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

THS posted:

u suck imo

thank you for your concern but it's only allergies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i want everyone to really just take a step back and put all of this into perspective, and ultimately to be friends

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Guancho posted:

thank you for your concern but it's only allergies. oval office

one time i drunk posted and called someone a oval office but then i took it out

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

sluggo is mad posted:

one time i drunk posted and called someone a oval office but then i took it out

I did take it out because I felt bad. I admit it

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.
everyone on gbs is so nice! :shobon:

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

ArchetypeBlue posted:

everyone on gbs is so nice! :shobon:

psyopmonkey is nice and a funny poster, wtf is everyone's problem?

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
troons =/= openly brony

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.

Durgat posted:

troons =/= openly brony
Troons are people.

i don't know if we can say the same for bronies.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

ArchetypeBlue posted:

Compare: Your weird face

My own also weird face

goddamn that's nasty

Anyway. YOUR EYEBROWS ARE WAY ABOVE YOUR EYES. EVERY GODDAMN TIME. WHY.

I don't even hate you. I just want to know why your expression is the same every time it's weird goddamn.

also nobody answered my question so I am going to expect nothing but good things to be said about my fat ugly face because everyone here is nice and wouldn't make fun of someone for posting their actual face.

You're both weird looking people.

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.
I did say that

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

ArchetypeBlue posted:

I did say that

I gotta agree dude, you have a weird looking face.

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.

drilldo squirt posted:

I gotta agree dude, you have a weird looking face.

I apologise for my weird looking face.

Should I take photos of myself and post them in every thread? I hear that's a big thing these days.

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA

ArchetypeBlue posted:

My own also weird face

I present to the audience's pleasure: GOON

quote:

Meh I'd bang you. I can't tell what gender you are, just lemme know which holes are available.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
http://www.gaydog.co.uk/

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ths is right. god i feel like an arsehole. next time psyopmonkey posts in a thread and i happen to see it i will say hello to psyopmonkey and that i hope they have a nice day and it wont be sarcastic and i will mean it.

this isn't sarcastic its a real real true thing that i will say and mean.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i wasn't sure how else to say that i wasn't being sarcastic without saying "i'm not being sarcastic" but that made it seem more like i was being sarcastic but honestly i wasn't being sarcastic then and i'm not being sarcastic now

whalesteak
May 6, 2013

ArchetypeBlue posted:

YOUR EYEBROWS ARE WAY ABOVE YOUR EYES. EVERY GODDAMN TIME. WHY.

bc dudes generally have a big ole brow ridge and ladies do not, so if you wanna look ladylike you gotta lift them brows outta the way to minimize the neanderthal action.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

whalesteak posted:

bc dudes generally have a big ole brow ridge and ladies do not, so if you wanna look ladylike you gotta lift them brows outta the way to minimize the neanderthal action.

wow, nice neanderthal shaming there, buddy

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i also know that psyopmonkey doesnt care what i think and thats pretty cool too when you think about it. i mean if someone said something mean to me on the internet id probably take it to heart and put a cigarette out with my face or something but its cool when someone doesnt feel like they have to change anything about themselves to be cool and thats what i respect in psyopmonkeys case and i usually just say things about them because im really lonely irl and just want someone to respond to me because any attention is better than no attention which is also something that i'm sure psyopmonkey doesnt care about ive typed a lot of words but i mean everything i said

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.

lonesomedwarf posted:

i also know that psyopmonkey doesnt care what i think and thats pretty cool too when you think about it. i mean if someone said something mean to me on the internet id probably take it to heart and put a cigarette out with my face or something but its cool when someone doesnt feel like they have to change anything about themselves to be cool and thats what i respect in psyopmonkeys case and i usually just say things about them because im really lonely irl and just want someone to respond to me because any attention is better than no attention which is also something that i'm sure psyopmonkey doesnt care about ive typed a lot of words but i mean everything i said

you sound really genuine and not sarcastic at all

Decebal posted:

wow, nice neanderthal shaming there, buddy

no, it's okay, we neanderthals deserve to be shamed.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ArchetypeBlue posted:

Compare: Your weird face

My own also weird face

goddamn that's nasty

Anyway. YOUR EYEBROWS ARE WAY ABOVE YOUR EYES. EVERY GODDAMN TIME. WHY.

I don't even hate you. I just want to know why your expression is the same every time it's weird goddamn.

also nobody answered my question so I am going to expect nothing but good things to be said about my fat ugly face because everyone here is nice and wouldn't make fun of someone for posting their actual face.

i didnt know the amazing atheist was a gibbis poster

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.

ilikedirt posted:

i didnt know the amazing atheist was a gibbis poster
I thought nothing anyone said could make me feel bad. "Haha you've heard it all, there's nothing they can say about you that you haven't already said about yourself" I told myself.

You proved me wrong.

I don't know what I did to deserve that. Jesus. I am shaving my face, cutting my hair, and throwing out my fedora. Okay, I don't actually have a fedora to throw out, but if I did, it would be gone.

Jesus.

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA
GOON

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.

shameful goon

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ArchetypeBlue posted:

I thought nothing anyone said could make me feel bad. "Haha you've heard it all, there's nothing they can say about you that you haven't already said about yourself" I told myself.

You proved me wrong.

I don't know what I did to deserve that. Jesus. I am shaving my face, cutting my hair, and throwing out my fedora. Okay, I don't actually have a fedora to throw out, but if I did, it would be gone.

Jesus.

lol nigga do u need a spare shovel or are u doing fine w/ the one u got bc u just keep diggin urself deeper and deeper

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.
nah im good

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like the binding of isaac too but i haven't played it for a while now and deleted it from my hard drive

i don't know if i can say i still like it in this case but when i played it i played it for a long time, over a long period of time. some things about it frustrated me. i never made a meat boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

also i left the poster and sticker in the box because i thought in 50 years it will be worth a lot of money. something i can leave behind after i die you know

what i mean is the last action before i die alone in a lovely apartment will be to throw it out the window

• Locked thread