Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
Currently on the West Coast of Florida busting my poker bankroll with bad beats and cursing God

Fulfill your fantasy: AMA

Best Regards,
RG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
what is the minimum amount of money you would accept to choke on your microphone on screen

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
How much was your bank roll to start

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
what the gently caress there isn't even a single let's play video link here Richard.

You used to be cool man and post sick LP's, now you are posting this stuff? Ugh, you changed man.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

he kept getting banned or probated for posting his videos

what a pussy, show some integrity at least

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Mr. Gamingo Rose are you planning an awkward goon meet?

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG

Heath posted:

what is the minimum amount of money you would accept to choke on your microphone on screen

USing my enormous skill in self control I can swallow anything without gagging
I'd require over $9000 dollars to pretend to choke

PromethiumX posted:

How much was your bank roll to start
$7500 of money from my stripping days

big duck equals goose posted:

what the gently caress there isn't even a single let's play video link here Richard.

You used to be cool man and post sick LP's, now you are posting this stuff? Ugh, you changed man.
I am not answering your nonquestions

Luvcow posted:

Mr. Gamingo Rose are you planning an awkward goon meet?

Yeah lets have a party with donuts and candycanes so you can all work on dying of diabetees without missing a beat
But its cool, I write best regards after my every post.

Best Regards,
RG

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hi so i gather you do lps whats your favourite lp to lp and could you take requests of games to lp, and could you lp a game that is a favourite of mine even if other people dont like it much thank you richard gamingo

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
People should LP cool games like Contra or uh... Ninja Gaiden.

Instead I everytime I click on the LP forum these days it's always some anime book poo poo about poorly drawn housemates doing college classes together or fifty faggy guys all on one video screaming over each other while they poorly play Sonic.

It makes my blood boil and I'm so angry! Richard, whats a cool LP to check out?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i have to pass out but i want to see you lp this game okay richard gamingo

http://waxmoth.com/neldaweb/neldnock.htm

i would watch a video of you playing this game. i think you can handle it, i hope you do it, i will watch if you do it. thank you richard gamingo ill check the gas chamber later tomorrow to see if you said yes

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014

Best Regards,
RG

lonesomedwarf posted:

hi so i gather you do lps whats your favourite lp to lp and could you take requests of games to lp, and could you lp a game that is a favourite of mine even if other people dont like it much thank you richard gamingo

I don't know why do you ask

big duck equals goose posted:

People should LP cool games like Contra or uh... Ninja Gaiden.

Instead I everytime I click on the LP forum these days it's always some anime book poo poo about poorly drawn housemates doing college classes together or fifty faggy guys all on one video screaming over each other while they poorly play Sonic.

It makes my blood boil and I'm so angry! Richard, whats a cool LP to check out?

Look some dude recently told me I'd look good with magenta hair and I said probably yeah cuz I'm handsome, but onto the question about LP's. look energy Dead Island Epidemic Pistol Bryce

lonesomedwarf posted:

i have to pass out but i want to see you lp this game okay richard gamingo

http://waxmoth.com/neldaweb/neldnock.htm

i would watch a video of you playing this game. i think you can handle it, i hope you do it, i will watch if you do it. thank you richard gamingo ill check the gas chamber later tomorrow to see if you said yes

That game looks poo poo tho

AMA open for 2 more hours

Best Regards,
RG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Ok, I have watched that video and that ram hitting for you like 900 damage was loving bullshit. Good vid, thanks for the epic LP'ness on this fine sunday morning.

What's in the future for the Gamingo' man?

• Locked thread