Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

dontcareaboutname posted:

Ok howabout we do a show like the office but it takes place in the daily bugle and its just JJJ yelling at people and spiderman for 30 minutes.

this is a bad comparison because JJJ was one of the best parts of the first two spiderman movies (idk how much he shows up in the Amazing movies, never watched them)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Neurolimal posted:

this is a bad comparison because JJJ was one of the best parts of the first two spiderman movies (idk how much he shows up in the Amazing movies, never watched them)

he was the best part of the 1960's spider man too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjKxYlMuEVk

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Neurolimal posted:

he doesnt

there i just saved you from 2 long jjless hours

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
Well if you ask me, I can get behind this. However, Mariska Hargitay needs to pay a fuckin visit to Wayne Manor, and get a rape kit done of Robin's rear end. Seriously. He is a rich guy who lives alone with a boy, I thought pederasts were frowned on in polite society?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

NurhacisUrn posted:

Well if you ask me, I can get behind this. However, Mariska Hargitay needs to pay a fuckin visit to Wayne Manor, and get a rape kit done of Robin's rear end. Seriously. He is a rich guy who lives alone with a boy, I thought pederasts were frowned on in polite society?

he's rich, which means he's immune to the law, be it punching mentally ill people in allies, not getting medical treatment for being a complete nutter, or raping boys

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

NurhacisUrn posted:

I SAID NO ROBIN, just batman in a hot stock 1970's mustang rolling around solving crimes.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

I SAID NO ROBIN, just batman in a hot stock 1970's mustang rolling around solving crimes.

He is perpetually in the dungeon. Not looking at the problem doesn't make the rape go away.

Neurolimal posted:

he's rich, which means he's immune to the law, be it punching mentally ill people in allies, not getting medical treatment for being a complete nutter, or raping boys

Olivia Benson IS the law, and no one is above her.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

NurhacisUrn posted:

He is perpetually in the dungeon. Not looking at the problem doesn't make the rape go away.

Olivia Benson IS the law, and no one is above her.

This is all pre-robin or after robin is dead batman. No robin.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

This is all pre-robin or after robin is dead batman. No robin.

So you're saying there is a body? Gotham SVU doesn't stop just because the victim is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i agree with the op and he should team up with the person of interest crew since its by the same guys

• Locked thread