Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
:monar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
my cat won't eat either

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
you get invested in the dumbest poo poo, pick

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cucking Mama posted:

you get invested in the dumbest poo poo, pick

says the person invested in my posting

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
freestone peaches heh more like keystone peaches back me up here nite crew

pogue23
Aug 15, 2002

Son, I am disappoint.
I brought four peaches for my lunch today.

FOUR

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

pogue23 posted:

I brought four peaches for my lunch today.

FOUR

Why would you do that? Never eat more than one peach or you will get a fruit belly tummy ache.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Speleothing posted:

Washington is the inferior cherry source. It sickens me that I can't get proper michigan cherries in this city.

I worked in a cherry warehouse in Washington for the past month and I'd have to agree the cherries here are poo poo.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Why would you do that? Never eat more than one peach or you will get a fruit belly tummy ache.

Ate like three today and got a fruit bell tummy ache. Listen to Trixie, kids.

edit: On the other hand, peaches are only here for a short period of time, so maybe just gonna deal with the strange fruit poops.

Germstore fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jul 28, 2014

pogue23
Aug 15, 2002

Son, I am disappoint.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

YOU'RE A FRUIT BELLY TUMMY ACHE

pogue23
Aug 15, 2002

Son, I am disappoint.
Brought two plums and three nectarines today. DEAL WITH THAT poo poo

Les Peche
Jan 29, 2008

Juicy
If I'm honest I don't really like peaches all that much.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Les Peche posted:

If I'm honest I don't really like peaches all that much.

nothings worse than a self loathing peach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the reaon most grocery stores don't label is somethin is cling stone or not, is because we always just order whatever is cheapest from our vendors to get the best profit margin. We just scan a scan bar from a book with all the vendor products in it that just says peaches brand with a price next to it.

• Locked thread