Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
I'm sorry about your cat. 18 years is a full life and means your cat has achieved the title of Grand Honored Elder. I hope everything goes for the best. I'll pour out one for your hunter. Don't worry about updates man, everyone has been gold and we have Goblii and Sis to reread. Hang in there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Take care of your catte.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Quality of Life > length of life

Remember, your cat doesn't know monday from saturday, 1 day from 900, but it understands discomfort and pain.

I hope everything works out for the best, Luvcow.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Get better Luvcat :ohdear:

AtraMorS
Feb 29, 2004

If at the end of a war story you feel that some tiny bit of rectitude has been salvaged from the larger waste, you have been made the victim of a very old and terrible lie

TK-42-1 posted:

Get better Luvcat :ohdear:

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Your cat sounds like he's extraordinarily loved, and very lucky to have a human that cares about him so much. All the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
He underwent an Ostipation (sp?) on Saturday to remove a horrifying amount of solid dry feces after undergoing X-rays and blood tests to see if he was suffering from any number of fatal conditions. He will likely have to be put down if things go back downhill but it looks like he might come out of this ok. I've been with him as much as possible to give his meds and monitor his pooping, as well as give him his first two immersion baths ever to help him clean up his back half. Little guy is embarrassed and terrified right now.

I've spent a lot of time just hanging with him and sleeping with him. Nine years ago I kept his picture by my bed in the icu when going through leukemia and wouldn't let him be given away or put down when I came home for two years of isolation so he matters a lot to me. Thank you for the goodwill for my cat. I'll reopen and update thread in a few days and will no longer derail with cat updates. :ohdear:

• Locked thread