Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Vegas goons, I love throwing moneg away in this town. But whats the deal with having to wait forever thing here? I am in this place calld Cafe off the strip getting cheap steaks, I litterally see 8 tables and 4 booths open, but I have wait 35 minutes to be seated.

I mean this place isnt even prestigious, just some lovely place where locals come to sing karaoke. Is it the crushing heat or the fact your souls have bean crushed that makes all of you move/work as hard as southern folks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
You're supposed to tip them. $50 is the norm. Slip it real casual in the front pocket of their pants and they'll seat you right away.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
its so you'll play the slots

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
hmmm, enjoy contributing to the ruin of civilization, "op"

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

OMFG FURRY posted:

its so you'll play the slots

This 1billion times.

Vegas is a lovely place. You should have visited a random state capital or large metro city on the east coast. Its always more fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i remember my trip to vegas as a kid it is a weird town and there's a scuzzbag standing near the gutter every ten feet handing out pictures of naked chicks

• Locked thread