Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

I hate the South and I wish my state could secede from this stupid as gently caress country.

And which "ideal" state do you live in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Moridin920 posted:

I hate the South and I wish my state could secede from this stupid as gently caress country.

We wish you'd leave too.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

hemophilia posted:

It's truly unfortunate that W.T. Sherman did not burn the entire south down.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

who cares

murders are ok to torture

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
and now you know why in a southern accent they always say, "lousy anna."

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
28 years in solitary?

That's a good way to gently caress up your black.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

“The Black Panther Party advocates violence and racism,” Cain said. “I’m not going to let anybody walk around advocating violence and racism.”

That's gonna be a crowded prison in the south.

lol not for whites you goof

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

mrwuss posted:

who cares

murders are ok to torture

good thing hes not a murderer then

klansmen arent people

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

i dont think you ever really leave solitary once your in it for that long

yah hes probably seriously disturbed now, if not full blown insane lol

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

lol at this point they should just kill him out of mercy, after brutally publicly executing everyone involved in keeping him there for the last 27 years

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i for one am that gbs has reverted back to endless streams of lovely articles about american news stories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

RideTheSpiral posted:

i for one am that gbs has reverted back to endless streams of lovely articles about american news stories

you had a chance to improve things and blew it

society demands stability and nothing makes for a better foundation than mtw shitposts

• Locked thread