Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
PM me for a paypal address please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:gas:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

1gnoirents posted:

PM me for a paypal address please

um excuse me are you trying to fatshame this poor man

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
suppperrmannnnnn

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyeWRd7ZEBs

let's indeed.

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

Can I have the money you saved on clothes?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i'm gonna touch the op's prenis

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Death is Certain: Don't save me (spend it all on drugs)

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.
My advice is to put all your monies into the Tweeter stock, you won't be sorry.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=twtr&ql=1

EDIT: Whoops, too late, guys. Try again in about 80 days before the next quarter's earnings release.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

finally, i really need wsome help. i am on gevernment benefits and i have a income of $100 a week after paying rent, which is automatically deducted, so i dont have to think about it. i am having some big problems with budgeting for food and cigarettes and long necks. sometimes ill buy frozen pizza, but i dont know how to make it last. i bought some cheap cheese slices and bread, but it doesnt taste the same. i cant live without cigarettes so this is not an option form e. i need some ideas on some good cheap food to eat. i dont have access to the big name stores and ih ave to buy what i can find. i see some mince for sale some times. i am not sur ewhat price is good, but i think it is sometimes at about $5 a kilograms. sometimes they have steak, but it is expansive at 10-15& a kilogram. they have forzen vegatables at about $2 a kilogram. i sometimes can buy sausages for $8 a kinogram. i have considered buying processed meat baloney etc for $6 a kilogrtam. using this logic frozen pizza is about $20 a kilogram. i can buy cheese for %8 a kilogram or in slices for more. an its indicidually wrapped in plastic which is easy to remove but takes more work all up., i can buy bread for very cheap, $1. its not the best but bread is bread, don't you agree? oh, i also forgot to mention, i need to pay for the intertnet, and for my mopbile telephone. this is all costs money too. i could give more infortmation if asked, i would like help wiuth my budgetting. thank yous!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my dog will die if don't spend like 1000 on it

pros: dog is dead
cons: ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
op nice package, but doesnt make up for beer gut.

• Locked thread