Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
It had one of the best dog punching scenes ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011
As much as I found the film to be pretty "blah", I loved the score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzejHc574gE

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I could watch the dog get punched in the head on a loop for at least 20 minutes.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
It was a great loving movie. Thanks for reminding me OP might even watch it tonight.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It sounds like a fun movie but how scary/gory is it

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

SHISHKABOB posted:

It's more of a comedy than a horror film.

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
it was a good movie and the old gimp dude was creepy and funny too

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Is it in Netflix I'll go look

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011

SHISHKABOB posted:

Pretty bloody, not all that gory. Characters get shot and stabbed pretty horribly and there's enough blood on the floor at one point that one of the characters is slipping and sliding.

It's more creepy than it is scary as it involves incest, S&M, child abuse and a basement full of cadavers and cannibals.

Also, it's a poor black people versus evil white rich people type horror film that isn't the least bit subtle about it. Ends with a rap song.

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
its the best thing wes craven ever did tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

poo poo yeah this movie owns. I thought it'd be bad when my friend explained it to me but we got blazed and watched it and it was definitely a pro watch

• Locked thread