Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Many years ago we were exposed to a site called Bad Dragon. We learned about "drippy dragons" and "dragon lube"

There were pictures, videos, forum posts and reviews.

Bad Dragon designs sex toys of various mystical and real animals.

Want to know what a shark loving you would feel like?

Or a dragons tongue tickling your prostate?

Bad Dragon is looking for new designs and so far they have gotten some real winners

https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/browse

Dollop's Muzzle

quote:

She could be available in many different color schemes-- the blend file's coloration is done without textures, so it's incredibly easy to change already.
Her design includes a suction plug, which would allow the user to feel her slurping hungrily on their member and get a lovely popping sound upon pulling away.

An optional feature would be her neck, which could give her more function in different positions.
I appreciate this community's hedonistic goals and I hope I've contributed an idea that's worthwhile.

It's decided that the design will only feature the muzzle. If people REALLY REALLY want the head in, I can redo the mesh for it. In an experiment, I've also added nasal holes for easy use of a few features. The first being an easy pour point for lubrication. The second just-- being another hole to gently caress, the inspiration for such being hentai by various artists such as nezumi. The third use is another two holes to plug for varying degrees of suction on the point of penetration.

Gator Gal

quote:

This anthro gator slit penetrable features the telltale bellyscales of alligators as a pattern on the front.
Inside is a unique texture of wavy, bubbly ridges. They noticably protrude to give a stimulation like both ridges and nubs, which are emphasized by the horizontal tightness due to the slit design.
Towards the end there is a bottleneck, after which the pattern continues in a more filigree manner for head stimulation.

and my favorite, Henrietta The Squirting Rabbit

quote:

Meet Henrietta, the little bunny that gets so excited, it's almost like she squirts on demand!

Featuring a new "squirt tube" that's ideal for those thinner water-based lubes. Even if you're not a fan of squirting or watersports, it can still act as a handy lube applicator for when your toying sessions last longer than your lube does.
An extra bit of silicone padding around the squirt tube prevents compression during use, ensuring that she will always squirt for you.
Her clit pops up like a little button from her smooth vulva, while the gentle ribbing inside grips tight.

There are only 5 days left to put in your votes for the new designs! Who will you vote for

https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/browse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

probably this one or Dakota The Anthro Bison

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Uhhh

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
I wonder if baddragons gona get a account here again.

• Locked thread