Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Well they're up 2-0 now but that isn't enough, nice job you loving mongs.

I saw this on facebook and now I'm like one of those french idiots that gets mad about how much english is seeping in to their language

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
RIP the coefficient, just RIP

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Gigi Galli posted:

Well they're up 2-0 now but that isn't enough, nice job you loving mongs.

I saw this on facebook and now I'm like one of those french idiots that gets mad about how much english is seeping in to their language

I'm mad as an english speaker. Mi fa cagare

My wife and I are teasing about the idea of moving to Florence for good. It would involve me getting out of the military (fine with that completely) and she working somewhere, and suplementing whatever part of my disability won't cover.

I'd have to learn Italian. I'd also be a local. I'd also probably still get called stranieri

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Do Italians actually type like this. lol

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Seltzer posted:

Hard to type with knives in your hands.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

In memes they do, yeah. poo poo like "that feel when" and "like a boss" are all over the place,which is infuriating.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

I'm mad as an english speaker. Mi fa cagare

My wife and I are teasing about the idea of moving to Florence for good. It would involve me getting out of the military (fine with that completely) and she working somewhere, and suplementing whatever part of my disability won't cover.

I'd have to learn Italian. I'd also be a local. I'd also probably still get called stranieri

There's a lot of paperwork and a lot of waiting, be warned. Does your wife speak Italian?

Winning the match seems to have saved Zenga's job, Ferrero said he'll let him stay. Shame, I was hoping we'd have a management switch before the season started.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
"If you got injured .... is hosed" doesn't really seem like "memespeak" but I guess it's in a meme.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

There's a lot of paperwork and a lot of waiting, be warned. Does your wife speak Italian?

Winning the match seems to have saved Zenga's job, Ferrero said he'll let him stay. Shame, I was hoping we'd have a management switch before the season started.

Yes, she went to college in Florence, her sister and brothers are citizens too. She's fluent, I'm sure I can pick it up (Once I learn how to pronounce it by looking at the letters. Since Italian doesn't really change in that regard). Paperwork would be fine, I have skills that could be used for trade like video editing, camera work, etc. My "dream" job would be to work for Fiorentina as an editor or camera crew. Maybe even an English social media guy. She can translate and do whatever really. Especially if she goes back and finishes college.

Yeah, I heard that it was like 7 years to get citizenship. I'm more worried about keeping a visa for that long.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Seltzer posted:

"If you got injured .... is hosed" doesn't really seem like "memespeak" but I guess it's in a meme.

People making them and not getting memes is a common pattern.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Aquaman has left Viola to find greener pastures at Sporting CP.

Edit: I was gone a bit but did Atalanta roll the MiG out again?

Soulex fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Aug 7, 2015

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Sounds like there is a chance the Supercoppa could get postponed due to severe weather in Shanghai tomorrow.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

trem_two posted:

RIP the coefficient, just RIP

lol and Italy had a decent chance of taking the 3rd spot from England

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I don't get why so many Italian teams don't take EL more serious. Insanely huge squads, just use the first team to get qualified and get the bonus coefficient points and money and then let the reserve run around

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Hegay posted:

I don't get why so many Italian teams don't take EL more serious. Insanely huge squads, just use the first team to get qualified and get the bonus coefficient points and money and then let the reserve run around

Some teams do, Fiorentina took it very seriously as did the other competitors later on. But I think it's because they think they can just use the reserves to get by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3735256

• Locked thread