Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

TenementFunster posted:

reminder that spanish manlove is an idiot and was a less lovely poster when he wasn't a mod

love you too baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

today i learned sobel was in friends apparently

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

you jew up every thread you touch you insufferable retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

Kung Food posted:

The Friends Zone.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Nobody tell op about Horace from Lost who was also that liver stretch guy on x-files.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Jack Gladney posted:

Nobody tell op about Horace from Lost who was also that liver stretch guy on x-files.

Toomes

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Your love life's DOA... it's like you're always stuck in second gear

Solstice
Mar 12, 2002

Non-violent for the entire family!
He really should've married younger, he's only got 3 years left before she's metamorphoses into a useless hag on her 30th birthday.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Solstice posted:

He really should've married younger, he's only got 3 years left before she's metamorphoses into a useless hag on her 30th birthday.

is she slavic?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

StarkWhite posted:

thanks for the post

Solstice posted:

it's more like 26, but yeah.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

potentiallycool posted:

This cannot be real.

This was the post I was waiting for :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_6OfgbF7c&t=48s

ZergFluid posted:

It's not fair that some men get to be the ones who break multiple women's hymens.

:munch:

TheSpiritFox fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Aug 1, 2014

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
if u take gecko supplements on the reg ur hymen will grow back in 3 days anyway

Solstice
Mar 12, 2002

Non-violent for the entire family!

TenementFunster posted:

thanks for the post

it's more like 26, but yeah.

Basically if you're marrying a woman older than 18 and you don't divorce her before 25 you have low SMV.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
my dik made baby grin

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

StarkWhite posted:

i hope david schwimmer weds your young sister and forces you to clean his boat

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
those jeans are a disaster

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

TenementFunster posted:

Hi, friends. Your pal, TenementFunster here. Date women younger than you, if only so you get to see the salty-rear end looks of all her the scrub little guy friends her age, who all hate your rear end for boning their Hot Friend. poo poo sustains me.

you definitely have sex with girls

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Durzel posted:

I don't know what the ladies see in him.

this is photoshopped right?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Biddy be lookin like a base model Scarlet Johansson.

I want Black Widow, but without the nice hair, the full cheeks, pouty lips, amazing rear end and bomb rear end titties. That poo poo's too expensive, I blew all my Friends money on bitcoin and poo poo. just sell me the one right there, it's not a stick, right?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Booblord Zagats posted:

Biddy be lookin like a base model Scarlet Johansson.

I want Black Widow, but without the nice hair, the full cheeks, pouty lips, amazing rear end and bomb rear end titties. That poo poo's too expensive, I blew all my Friends money on bitcoin and poo poo. just sell me the one right there, it's not a stick, right?

you're not man enough to drive stick

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I didn't even look at who posted the thread. My eyes glazed over the OP and saw 'Dips back down' and 'Sexual' and 'marketplace'. I knew ol' Zergfluid was right there on the left hand side.

I love reading Incel posts. They're so bitter, disconnected from reality and dripping with loathing that it makes me feel better as a person. To know that someone is jealous of David loving Schwimmer is absolutely amazing to me.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

in before OP goes Eliot Rogers

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Solstice posted:

Basically if you're marrying a woman older than 18 and you don't divorce her before 25 you have low SMV.
constantly popping hymens is the only way to know you are a high value man

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Tarkus posted:

I didn't even look at who posted the thread. My eyes glazed over the OP and saw 'Dips back down' and 'Sexual' and 'marketplace'. I knew ol' Zergfluid was right there on the left hand side.

I love reading Incel posts. They're so bitter, disconnected from reality and dripping with loathing that it makes me feel better as a person. To know that someone is jealous of David loving Schwimmer is absolutely amazing to me.

I think it's been established elsewhere that he gets sexual satisfaction from being humiliated and that's why he posts. So when you make fun of him, you're helping him get off. It's a curious paradox, really.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Zergfluid is Romeo Rose before an 11 year stint with an older woman and pet murders. And veneers.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i've taken a few virginities, but never encountered an intact hymen. it's 2014 they just cut it off or ride a horse idk

btw they should bring back let's make a deal, but it's just celebrities negotiating their prenups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I am holding a fertile young woman by the legs, just out of reach and blowing a raspberry at op

• Locked thread