Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was it enjoyabe
yes yes yesyes YEEEES!
...........................no...
View Results

• Locked thread
mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
See I was a test tube baby, and I ask this sincerely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
I know the op was definitely pleasuring himself when he conceived this lovely thread.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
From all accounts my dad was a vagabond womanizer & a terrible husband so I assume the reason my mom put up with it for so long was dick too bomb.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Trixie Hardcore posted:

From all accounts my dad was a vagabond womanizer & a terrible husband so I assume the reason my mom put up with it for so long was dick too bomb.

same.

naem
May 29, 2011

I know for a fact it was good for them both because they made a ton of noise constantly

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm the son of a cuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i'll say yes because my dad is over a foot taller than my mom.

• Locked thread