Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/overanalyze-pua-culture/

"Were you on the Senate Watergate Committee? Because you look like you could destroy a dick."

Stocking this one away for clubbing this weekend, thanks :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Chum Scandal posted:

"Were you on the Senate Watergate Committee? Because you look like you could destroy a dick."

That was the line that got me, too. It just kind of jumped out at me.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
The deeper analysis of the hunter line was really great.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
All great tips. Jotting these down to read off next time I leave the comfort of my shut in apartment.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I haven't gotten laid in 4 years, 3 months, and 12 days, plus-or-minus 2 days. Would you care to check my error bars?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm hung like a Foucault pendulum.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"How much does a polar bear weigh?" it may seem like an irrelevant question, but due to the effects of climate change, more and more of the polar bears' natural habitat is melting. It is increasingly the case that, where once polar bears walked on solid ground, their bulk is now sufficient to break through the thinning arctic ice, and also provide a topic of discussion suitable for initiating conversation with strangers.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Aug 18, 2014

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
drat, if being sexy were a crime, that would imply a radically different social structure than the one with which we are currently familiar. I can only imagine the nightmarish, totalitarian society that would enact laws against a general configuration of phenotypes. Physical attractiveness being subjective, it is easy to envision broad discretionary powers being exercised by agents of the law to enforce their grim duty. Hopefully, the penalties for being sexy in such a society would be light, because you would be guilty as charged.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
There exists in many cultures in the afterlife a location that, if one has lived a righteous life worthy of this place, they may find themselves denizens of such a utopia. Within this place of perfection there reside permanent citizens of the Garden of Eternal Rewards, one of which may or not have been reported missing to the pertinent authorities. I could not help but notice the fact that you resemble such a person?

Heaven must be missing an angel. Yeah, I know- "get out more!" "Stop huffing gasoline!" Whatever.

your evil twin
Aug 23, 2010

"What we're dealing with...
is us! Those things look just like us!"

"Speak for yourself, I couldn't look that bad on a bet."

quote:

Was your daddy a thief? This may seem logistically implausible, but he must have stolen the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes. Although, to reiterate, this seems unlikely now that I've verbalized it because if he condensed reacting stellar matter into your eyes, let along bringing stars to the surface of the earth, we would all be evaporated by heat. Your heat. Coming off that bod.

I just successfully used this in real life! :awesomelon:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im really cool and good looking, want to gently caress my penis? haha "j.k." im going to murder you... woops... i mean i would like to get know you better and then have sex.. haha i mean gently caress you in a m,,,,,ummmm just sant to see your pussy holy poo poo sorry im really drunk hcan i poo poo in oyur mouth heeeyooooo goottta go lol "lol"

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

quote:

Hey baby, I hope you like hot dogs, because I want to put my meat between your buns.

I'm saving this one for later use.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Are you a classical work of art? Because when I see you it gets hard to breathe and I'm overcome with a sense of the vastness and timelessness of Art itself and I pee a little it's a real condition look it up

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you, rather than being offended by what could be construed as crass objectification, take it as a genuine compliment of the effort you put into maintaining your figure, which demonstrates an admirable willpower and strong work ethic that would translate well to your professional life? Obviously that's a bit of an assumption, as it's entirely possible that you're simply vapid, but of course that itself is an assumption, and one that, were it what I assumed of every woman I'm attracted to, would be an indicator of seething misogyny. In any case, I can know nothing about your personality until I talk to you, and yet I have chosen to attempt to begin a conversation with you by complimenting you, but obviously I couldn't give you a truly meaningful compliment such as "you're a warm, caring person" or "you have a way of making topics that I normally find unbearably dull to be incredibly fascinating" or "you have something special to offer the world and you should never let anyone tell you otherwise" as those heartfelt statements are reserved for people that have said words to me. Anyway do you wanna do that dance that's just you rubbing your rear end against my crotch?

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe
I actually think the last one in the article is genuinely sweet.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Chum Scandal posted:

If we're gonna overthink things, that'll probably just lead to a swift kick in the groin.

"Are you Gerald Ford? Because you look like you could get a dick off."

Beer Jerky
Nov 3, 2011
Hi, I wanted to ask you if it hurt when you fell from heaven or something but I thought about it for a while and don't ever remember seeing a real pick-up line being used successfully. Like it's mostly a thing of parody, you know? Then I spent like eight minutes wondering what the best way to come talk to you was and felt pretty good about asking you if I could buy you a drink but isn't that just a totally cliched gender-role thing? Like a girl could only like someone who has bought her something, I mean how many pretty girls only go out because they know they can get free stuff now. My friend said to just come talk to you like it's so easy like in his mind there are only three or four things that could possibly come out of my mouth and each of them is highly likely to work but I don't think he knew how complicated it can really be I mean I was just standing behind you for like a full minute before I thought of anything to say at all. Sorry I'll go now but you are really pretty ok I'll go

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Hey, I just met you, and this might seem like the act of a mentally unstable person, but here's my personal telephone number. This is actually a pretty serious piece of personally identifiable information with significant ramifications for the security of my identity. So, maybe you'll call me, but you're more likely to throw my number out or use it maliciously. If you do choose to contact me, you're more likely to text than call as that is a more casual form of contact that many people are more comfortable with.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Girl, if I told you that you had a hot body, would you hold it against me? I realize the patriarchy has caused untold amounts of damage to women everywhere and that the objectification of the female form is one of the most noted and common examples of oppression in our society, but if I hypothetically did say that, would you bear a grudge against me for it?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Nevermind. Wrong Place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

"How much does a polar bear weigh?" it may seem like an irrelevant question, but due to the effects of climate change, more and more of the polar bears' natural habitat is melting. It is increasingly the case that, where once polar bears walked on solid ground, their bulk is now sufficient to break through the thinning arctic ice, and also provide a topic of discussion suitable for initiating conversation with strangers.

I'd totally go home with you-i'm a dude though, so no gay stuff except oral

• Locked thread