Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
kill all men

in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
There's a lot of men that women would consider ugly that I would consider hot because I'm a loving freak. Gay sex doesn't make you gay and it's an option is what I'm saying.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
MISANNNDRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012

Gatts posted:

The case is more that most guys want the more attractive women and get shot down repeatedly cause they aren't good looking enough and it causes frustration due to something out of self control. Especially with feelings involved and the hurt over time.

Otherwise there are a lot of unattractive women who are in the same boat but mostly keep it to themselves.

in my experience, i found looks tend to come second to being "somebody" or being pleasant and funny to talk to, or someone who knows flattery or has good tastes in <insert relevant item>. most guys stick to the good looks/money guns to charm hot ladies, though.

in my teens, i used to date women considerably older than myself. nowadays i am dating girls about 6-10 years younger.

just as it happened to me, when i was young, you tend to be more approachable and less pretentious about your dates/future boyfriend/girlfriend.

in the end, the only thing that seems to matter is to feel good, and be happy.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Tsinava posted:

There's a lot of men that women would consider ugly that I would consider hot because I'm a loving freak. Gay sex doesn't make you gay and it's an option is what I'm saying.

OK CUPID did a study that showed women on the site thought 80% of men were unattractive. 80/20 rule. :biotruths:

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012

Gatts posted:

OK CUPID did a study that showed women on the site thought 80% of men were unattractive. 80/20 rule. :biotruths:

perhaps it's because mostly unattractive people or people who lack confidence in themselves (therefore,they don't care for themselves) use that service?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I love cats posted:

perhaps it's because mostly unattractive people or people who lack confidence in themselves (therefore,they don't care for themselves) use that service?

no its because its almost certainly a survey about physical attraction, which actually supports the original theory and furthermore

MISANDRYYYY

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
starting a collection of men to save from the upcoming global matriarchy penis purge

if you find any men you want to keep, please put them in this pile so they do not get destroyed

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

lol if you seriously think women don't care about how men look

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

"When you're first courting a woman, she'll be interested in two things: that you don't look like Danny DeVito, and that you do and say all the right things."

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

well what do you think lesbians do like ALL THE TIME?

knit
lesbian bed death
bitch at each other
eat period blood in unholy full moon rituals

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kombotron posted:

knit
lesbian bed death
bitch at each other
eat period blood in unholy full moon rituals

Your lesbian fantasies sound kinda dull but whatever gets you there.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Kombotron posted:

lesbian bed death

Is this a thing where lesbians supposedly have less intimacy over time in bed, or where having two sopping wet sex-engorged drippy twats in bed basically "kills" the bed?

The mattress budget in those households must be incredible, assuming they don't throw down some sort of poly sheet beforehand.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

The mattress budget in those households must be incredible, assuming they don't throw down some sort of poly sheet beforehand.

Fascinator Throe for your extra sloppy lesbians.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Peta posted:

Trixie Hardcore, you may have kissed a girl, but the overwhelming majority have not and that's still a TON of people who haven't kissed a girl. And they're all posting right here, in this thread.

ive had sex

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Strangely enough most lesbians I know prefer vaginas.

rude imo

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
Peta has something to prove about sex and he's not gonna rest until he proves that something for reasons (no one has ever loved him)

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The main problem lesbians have with biological penises is that they are attached to men, so... I mean there's a solution in there I guess but I'm not going to say it.

its corrective rape right?

the answer is corrective rape

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Your lesbian fantasies sound kinda dull but whatever gets you there.

maybe work on cars together

one is gwnerally really fat or short

or one of those weird sort of hot milfs who got divorced and went lez

wat do i know i only live in the GAY Area of San Francisco

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kombotron posted:

its corrective rape right?

the answer is corrective rape

No, the answer is sever the penis

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

I love cats posted:

in my experience, i found looks tend to come second to being "somebody" or being pleasant and funny to talk to, or someone who knows flattery or has good tastes in <insert relevant item>. most guys stick to the good looks/money guns to charm hot ladies, though.

Im a tall pretty boy and my relationships always end pretty quick cause once the girl gets over the honeymoon and notices how goony i am she loses interest.

on the flip side though, most those girls were bigger losers than me and its weird that they somehow couldn't look past my faults.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

No, the answer is sever the penis

harsh but fair

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
This thread was once great, like 1950's America where bitches knew their place, cooked an Apple Brown Betty, and made sure their long underwear was cleaned and prepped for the coming Native American Apocalypse.

Now it is just this:

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
If you blow up africa, all the problems in the world are solved.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

R-Type posted:

Your new forum name should be Oxfam

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

R-Type posted:

If you blow up Africa you have six more continents to go.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

NurhacisUrn posted:

This thread was once great, like 1950's America where bitches knew their place, cooked an Apple Brown Betty, and made sure their long underwear was cleaned and prepped for the coming Native American Apocalypse.

Now it is just this:

was it really once great... ????????????

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
No.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
should women be allowed to be bitches to men just because men are men? #askObama

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Since anything a woman does can be interpreted as "being a bitch" by some men I would have to say yes.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Since anything a woman does can be interpreted as "being a bitch" by some men I would have to say yes.

Ha i knew i'd catch you out. Trixie Hardcore is actually Obama everyone

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

that doesnt seem fair to the other men :confused:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

1gnoirents posted:

that doesnt seem fair to the other men :confused:
Well, ladies can just go about being ladies and guys can think whatever they want about it. I've been called a bitch for not noticing a guy that was staring me down or politely not accepting a date so sky's the limit on what qualifies as being a bitch.

Quickscope420dad posted:

Ha i knew i'd catch you out. Trixie Hardcore is actually Obama everyone

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Notallgoons

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
nations with female presidents are run better and that's a fact :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Well, ladies can just go about being ladies and guys can think whatever they want about it. I've been called a bitch for not noticing a guy that was staring me down or politely not accepting a date so sky's the limit on what qualifies as being a bitch.

Woah, that's never happened in my Mass Effect playthroughs!?

• Locked thread