Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ach 'em construction work, y'know, to get a small town goin', live a day at a time?

any goon muslims know? i need this for a science project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
why yes i play minecraft

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spacedad posted:

why yes i play minecraft
hmm. fiving my own thread, this is a new and scary feeling

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
a gay muslime, yeah right

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
There are no gay Muslims, in'shallah.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

then who did LF buy trousers for

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

darkwasthenight posted:

There are no gay Muslims, in'shallah.
being gay is a choice. inside every muslim lurks schrödinger's fag

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Given that you're supposed to be moral, sexually, in islam I'm still kinda confused why martyrs get 72 women to rape and debase in paradise.

Oh what's that I'm incapable of understanding nuance and imagery in religious philosophy and also I love watching cars drive in circles for hours while screaming for Jesus to rapture me?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Big Beef City posted:

Given that you're supposed to be moral, sexually, in islam I'm still kinda confused why martyrs get 72 women to rape and debase in paradise.
They don't. They get "houris", which are kind of like angels (of either sex) except they are transparent and you can see their bones. Yes, really.

adamarama
Mar 20, 2009
I dunno. Six dozen calista flockharts isn't a great motivator.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cardiovorax posted:

They don't. They get "houris", which are kind of like angels (of either sex) except they are transparent and you can see their bones. Yes, really.
hows it to get a building permit though

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Cardiovorax posted:

Would.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Cardiovorax posted:

lol if you google "houris" it tells you the time

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

can u still bone the skeleton angels????

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

can u still bone the skeleton angels????

yeah and do i get to see my slanger go in and out of em since theyre transparent?? that only adds to the experience

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
rubbin' one off to a femur, brb

naem
May 29, 2011

SKELETON

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
this muslim thing sounds p good so far

any cons to all this

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
everyone, lets try to be more culturally sensitive

tia

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Spacedad posted:

why yes i play minecraft

replace minecraft with dota and it might have been how I answered this post

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Cardiovorax posted:

lol so after you jizz in them you can see it just kinda like hanging there in midair? thats wicked crazy bro

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Yeah I wasn't really into the whole 72 virgin thing until I read the transparent bone angel part, why don't Imams advertise this more its a huge selling point imo

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
supposedly they also do not have bodily excretions, so i guess you would get the meanest friction burn.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Cardiovorax posted:

supposedly they also do not have bodily excretions, so i guess you would get the meanest friction burn.

Allah provides KY-jelly. In'shallah

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cardiovorax posted:

this is the dumbest thing I have read in a while. Thanks for that.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

my pleasure

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Spacedad posted:

why yes i play minecraft

:drat:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

like that was a surprise. :rolleyes:

Someguy
Jul 15, 2001

by Lowtax
who cares, jews are supposed to get like 2800 slaves for each jew which is a way better deal then 72

naem
May 29, 2011

Nation posted:

this muslim thing sounds p good so far

any cons to all this

It's a pyramid scheme where almost all
young men have to attempt to suicide attack foreign countries in a religious fervor while the top 1% get to have multiple wives and all the money so it depends which part of that equation you are in

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

quakster posted:

schrödinger's fag

mods. *looks to the left* mods. *looks to the right, then looks right at the camera and smiles impishly* you know what to do.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Someguy posted:

who cares, jews are supposed to get like 2800 slaves for each jew which is a way better deal then 72

what book is that in?

Someguy
Jul 15, 2001

by Lowtax

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

what book is that in?

the talmud or torah or whatever

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Someguy posted:

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

quotes or it didn't happen. The Torah is free online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Someguy posted:

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

so how do they deal with leviticus 25:10 after the messiah comes around

• Locked thread