Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I used to skip the ads they insert in the breaks but lately Adam doesn't seem to even read what they want him to say beforehand and just stumbles through a spiel about blinds or whatever so it rules

like in the last one they didn't even cut the segment correctly so you literally hear him say “all right” after he finishes reading the ad and presumably moves on to the next one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
did you know you can identify victims of sexual abuse by the sound of their voice if they are a girl and sound like a little kid that means daddy stuck his penis in them.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

did you know you can identify victims of sexual abuse by the sound of their voice if they are a girl and sound like a little kid that means daddy stuck his penis in them.

Look, man, I don't know how to ask this so I'm gonna come right out and say it.

What's the deal with squeegees in the bathroom?

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Three Olives posted:

this, but unironically

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Three Olives posted:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-433753.html

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Three Olives posted:

this always bothered me, they were right a lot of the time but they were also so goddamn cavalier about it.

i mean, that "when did your dad rape ya?" drop is funny in a vacuum, but not so much when there's an actual rape victim calling for advice

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

when did ya dad rape ya??

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

also i listened to an ep recently where a recovering drug addict called and asked if the adderall he was prescribed was addictive and drew said it didn't have as much abuse potential as ritalin lol

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

goat fucker ep was p funny

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Puppy Galaxy posted:

this always bothered me, they were right a lot of the time but they were also so goddamn cavalier about it.

i mean, that "when did your dad rape ya?" drop is funny in a vacuum, but not so much when there's an actual rape victim calling for advice
or when it's adam carolla saying it

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I used to run a loveline fan stream and then another loveline fan shut me down becUse he's a fat idiot

Those loveline fans I tell ya

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

FCKGW posted:

I used to run a loveline fan stream and then another loveline fan shut me down becUse he's a fat idiot

Those loveline fans I tell ya

was it superfan giovanni, he sounds fat as hell

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

I gave up long ago trying to contribute anything ever.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

It seems that levity helps break the tension. Somehow it never stopped the people from calling in.

Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

Puppy Galaxy posted:

it's really another claaaassic episode
(no episode isn't a classic in his fat, glaucous eyes)

no guest tonight, juuuust the love between the two hosts

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

quote:

These are fan made tapes, they are part of our archive and the official archive, I will share them here but if they're ever needed I will patch them into the official versions.

Should be 170 tapes from 98-99, some full shows, most are fan made "best of" so there is going to be a lot of a partial shows, to either patch up old recording or to just add some dates to fill out the years.

I probably won't be doing these at my breakneck pace of 12-15 tapes per day due to not being able to slip into more debt by not going to work, but I should be able to crank out 3-5 per day.

Probably take about 45 days to share them all, going to be lots of new stuff none of us have heard in 14-15 years, fingers crossed for fart lighting!

Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

Puppy Galaxy posted:

fingers crossed for fart lighting

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Puppy Galaxy posted:

read bottom up

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

oh yeah this is the one that started it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
That's the dude who reported like every other LL download site so that his would be the only one, right?

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

#suckmygalacticusdick

are you the one he thought bought a boat or something with donations

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Didn't the author of this comic's wife call loveline to tell them about his snuff/rape fetish and the host thought they were being trolled?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Update: listened to a random loveline last night, began with a rant from Adam about how women are just handicapped men

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

That's the dude who reported like every other LL download site so that his would be the only one, right?

Yes, Giovanni, aka the only one allowed to be a loveline fan

WEH posted:

#suckmygalacticusdick

are you the one he thought bought a boat or something with donations

Yeah there's a guy named Phil who has run a classic loveline stream for over a decade now. He's a retired doctor or something and does it for fun, there's no donation link on his site or any way to contact him.

Gio creeped on his facebook and saw that he owns a boat so naturally he deduced that Phil takes in 50k/year in donations and bought a boat with his stolen money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crump Rocknubs
Sep 14, 2007

Maybe grind on some shit.
On the topic of "where are they now?":

I just finished ep 190 of the CL podcast. The final call of the night, starting at around 8 minutes to the end, is from "April." Today she's better known as Amy Lee. No, not that Amy Lee. This one, who wrote every pop hit and movie of the 20th century together with her BFF Kurt Cobain. She starts trying to claim she's the woman from Adam's most humiliating date story of all time, but gives up when he ignores her asking "Are you sure?" and goes on a five minute tangent about the date and random bullshit.

Then she accuses the musical guests (the Primitive Radio Gods) of stealing their one hit wonder from Kurt Cobain, who wrote it for her in 1990 after her pet horse Bourbon died. Drew asks her if she is supposed to be taking medication and Psycho music plays in the background. I always thought Amy Lee was a troll blog. It blows my mind she's not just legit, she's been at this for at least 18 years.

Crump Rocknubs fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Aug 27, 2014

• Locked thread