Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm the first one to say it?

Oh gently caress I might cum from the excitement!

YOU FARGIN ICEHOLE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Was his name Boney?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

i have never met anyone named brian who didn't turn out to be a giant piece of poo poo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I'd a called him Macaroni.

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
I'm elementary we had a guy named Gaylord. He was tough as nails and didn't have any problems kicking peoples asses. I bet that came from being teased about his name. This was back in the mid 70s.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
boy named Sue

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

jewsannah

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

I'm the first one to say it?

Oh gently caress I might cum from the excitement!

YOU FARGIN ICEHOLE!

You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ShaqDiesel posted:

You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sehy5EgR_pk

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Allright, sounds great

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
my mom's a public defender and she often represents twin brothers named Keevius and Deevius for thinks like trespass, public nuisance, etc...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Moroni Jabroni Balogni

• Locked thread