Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
gym bunny

good, i'm one of the attractive homos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Three Olives posted:

Serious post anyone hooked on grindr I want to have sex with a random guy but I'm afraid some ugo fat guy is going to show up at my condo and I only sleep with attractive people unless I am drunk.

demand a shirtless body shot before meeting up. Don't expect to see a single ab, but you can weed out the fatties if you want.

Also you need to assume that not only are they filled with the AIDS, but are also going to try and kill you at some point.

ps- all the attractive people are prostitutes or liars or both

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
A gym rat? What the gently caress I don't go to no gym!

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe

Biggie Shorty posted:

A gym rat? What the gently caress I don't go to no gym!

Me neither, but I got this:

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008

kode54 posted:

Me neither, but I got this:

What's up, gay rat brother.

Also where's the lesbian version of this thing?

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

it said im a gym bunny and i dont know what that means please explain so i can be a better gay

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Twilight Matrix posted:

it said im a gym bunny and i dont know what that means please explain so i can be a better gay

it means you work out but don't want to get, like, big and gross.

also the locker room, sauna, toilet stalls, and showers are all covered in your cum, because you gently caress like a rabbit

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Neurosis posted:

gym bunny

good, i'm one of the attractive homos

I'll be the judge of that

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
I got wolf, or otter.

Both cool animals. I win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

jiharlequinade posted:

"daddy" which everyone has to call me now

YOURE NOT MY REAL DAD

• Locked thread