Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Darrell Issa basically has no idea what a legislature even is, and needs his nurse who feeds him strained bananas to remind him "Now now Mr. Issa, you can't submit that legislation, that'd be a bill of attainder! Isn't that right?" Then he poops himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
They say, on really quiet still nights when the air is just right, if you hang out around D&D you can sometimes hear a ghostly voice that regales you with tales of the laughable xhosa girl Nongqawuse

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

pathetic little tramp posted:

Darrell Issa basically has no idea what a legislature even is, and needs his nurse who feeds him strained bananas to remind him "Now now Mr. Issa, you can't submit that legislation, that'd be a bill of attainder! Isn't that right?" Then he poops himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VW0v7wwfkQ

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

pathetic little tramp posted:

He's also an (admitted) former car thief who likely committed insurance fraud by burning his car alarm company down.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HNJ93HCxUA

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
yo can u post current event news poo poo in dnd and not my precious gibbis. i ga ve a struct rule ahgainst seriousposting

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

John Denver Hoxha posted:

They say, on really quiet still nights when the air is just right, if you hang out around D&D you can sometimes hear a ghostly voice that regales you with tales of the laughable xhosa girl Nongqawuse

no one's gonna get that

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ilikedirt posted:

yo can u post current event news poo poo in dnd and not my precious gibbis. i ga ve a struct rule ahgainst seriousposting

You have a strict rule about 'good' posting, too it seems

OH gently caress ICE BURN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Benghazi was a thousand times worse than 9/11.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Emanuel Collective posted:

Vilerat is still a D&D mod. What is obama hiding

A black child. This is the perfect distraction.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
who is the ken starr of this turd

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Drone_Fragger posted:

I forget, what does B E N G H A Z I stand for again?

Blunts Everyday Nigga Get High And Zoidberg Impersonate

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

gary oldmans diary posted:

who is the ken starr of this turd

Issa.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Benghazi was a thousand times worse than 9/11.

i dont know if its that bad but its certainly worse than watergate times iran contra

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Emanuel Collective posted:

Vilerat is still a D&D mod. What is obama hiding

Vilerat would probably have laughed himself to death if he knew how this was going to play out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

John Denver Hoxha posted:

• Locked thread