Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

redshirt posted:

Are you retarded?

sorry? What do you mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

The former CEO of Pets.com

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Not Nipsy Russell posted:

Let's make sure to invite Samuel Pepys, Restoration diarist famous for daily observations on civil war era England, and also for spending a lot of time under his housemaids' (yes, plural) skirts sniffing around. Oh, and raising a yearly toast to his excised kidney stone in a jar. Yeah, I'd drink with him.

Yeah, Pepys is in. Let's invite Peter O'Toole as well, you know he'd have been a blast to drink with

Sunshine Mix
Jun 11, 2009
Hank Hill or John Ashcroft

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I don't know, op, but hopefully my choice would reflect my rarefied tastes in famous folks and the meeting itself would be something to lord over my friends

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
Stephen Hawking. I'd put it in his hand, cap on, and loving laugh as his eyes burnt holes through my gradually more inebriated head.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
andre the giant

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Daedra posted:

andre the giant

RIP Daedra

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Emperor Claudius

was going to post "Caligula" (or Norm MacDonald) but on second thought, yeah, you are correct, go with claw-claw.

Also Andre the Giant is an excellent choice:

http://www.drunkard.com/issues/10_06/10_06_andre_giant.html

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Bill Clinton or Richard Branson.

Australian option: David Boon or Bob Hawke.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
fatty arbuckle

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Nero.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Hitler, then I would have sex with him

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I'd go back in time to the set of Popeye and meet Robin Williams in character.

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

Robbie Fowler posted:

Bill Clinton or Richard Branson.

Australian option: David Boon or Bob Hawke.

Yeah I was gonna say bob hawke. Get some beer drinking advice off him

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Richard Dawkins.

Then I'd slip a roofie into the beer, rape him, wait till he sobered up, and then rape him again with a knife to his throat.

Afterwards I'd ask him which rape was worse.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Duncan . . . coz Duncan's me mate!

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

brylcreem posted:

Richard Dawkins.

Then I'd slip a roofie into the beer, rape him, wait till he sobered up, and then rape him again with a knife to his throat.

Afterwards I'd ask him which rape was worse.

snakecharmer
Apr 12, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

That would be James Joyce.

James Joyce is my choice. Dude's loving nuts in a fun sort of way. Most poets were just balls of depressive angst, but Joyce is the kind of guy you can bar hop all night with and then pick up women for crazy kinky group sex.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Hitler doesn't speak English. Have fun drinking those beers in awkward silence.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I like to drink alone.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
Oliver Reed, just for that horrible thrill of waking up not knowing where i am or what i'm covered in.

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.
Living: Lemmy
Dead: Bonn Scott

Alcoholic rock stars always have the best stories.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
DeSade because i've always been morbidly curious exactly how much distance one can get when firing pregnant women out of cannons

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
50 foot ant

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
shane macgowan

could i get drunk enough to understand him faster than he could get drunk enough to be completely indecipherable? bear in mind he surely has a much higher tolerance than me

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

shane macgowan

could i get drunk enough to understand him faster than he could get drunk enough to be completely indecipherable? bear in mind he surely has a much higher tolerance than me

If the book "A Drink with Shane MacGowan" is any indication, you'd spend the night getting blitzed while learning about Irish history and folklore, it'd probably be a good time. Or you could just read the book and not get distracted by his mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Peter Cook and Micky Flanagan. Separately or together, I'm flexible.

• Locked thread