Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Philthy posted:

do you also sell those little finger ham and butter sandwiches with the crust removed like Betty's?

cuz i like those

a lot

with my tea obvs

No sorry we just sell the tea to buy loose (and coffee) bettys is funny though its so over the top traditional British afternoon tea service, the tourists love it and queue around the block and as such its overpriced as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

this is a pretty good gbs thread, i have to congratulate you

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Made a tribute video, hoping it will help people come to terms with his passing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3SQepCfGqo

you're my favourite poster gyprock fanatic

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

did the bird get let go... poor guy was just scared and trapped

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

BluPotato posted:

did the bird get let go... poor guy was just scared and trapped

If you mean let go as in from this mortal realm then yes, he did, please see tribute video and try and keep up. I'm now off to Belgium for a week to take my mind off of the tragic circumstances anyone want a waffle or some chocolates?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I was unimpressed by Belgian chocs, I recommend the beer and sausage mit stoemp. but if you go a little further north you will find yourself in Holland, that will take your mind off of hellish concoctions featuring Bergamot and Matcha.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

smoke a pot with the pigeon. if it likes reggae it def likes to blaze up, op

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones
It's no Rastamouse op

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Szymanski posted:

It's no Rastamouse op

You racist god drat rear end in a top hat!!!!

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

If you mean let go as in from this mortal realm then yes, he did, please see tribute video and try and keep up. I'm now off to Belgium for a week to take my mind off of the tragic circumstances anyone want a waffle or some chocolates?

bring back some liege waffles and we'll all get by somehow

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE4AamHTBD0

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'll have a look when i pop on my lunch but I'm thinking still dead so it depends if the council have cleaned him away most likely.

I remember when we had dead animal clean up crews. Now we have a Republican governor and he fired them all to lower taxes and corpses litter the entire state freeway system. The first thing you see coming in is bloated deer corpses every half mile now.

The entire state stinks like death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i just hit a pigeon with my car on the highway on the way into work, so i am a fellow traveler int he land of pigeon sorrow OP

• Locked thread