Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

You can offer to buy a lady a drink but if you just straight up buy one without asking the assumption is you are trying to drug her & it can be hard to get into the flow of a conversation with a new person if you are trying to suss out if your drink smells like rape drugs.

1.) rape drugs dont smell

2.) the glass is poisoned not the drinks

hth

:wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

what about what i did to children

unfortunately yes as long as you don't do it again

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

SaltLick posted:

Last call is prime whale hunting season

Cast out your nets and bring in the catch of the day

"aarg me matey, some prime bootey for ye."

this is how i talk in my head when i spot a slam whale....every...time

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Gaunab posted:

unfortunately yes as long as you don't do it again

three priests are on a boat with some kids when the boat starts to leak. the start putting on lifevests on each other when one of the priests asks: what about the children?

gently caress the children he answers

the third one asks

do you think wemhave time?

welp cya

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Al Cowens posted:

If it's a ridic. showboating "see and be seen" kind of meat market venue, the kind with long lines and mean bouncers and $600 bottles of grey goose + wine service + VIP lounges + unironic PUAs + Ed Hardy/Affliction + all the freaks come out to play I sure as hell am going to put a poo poo ton of effort into my appearance and come with my gender-fucker friends and let loose. Live a little.

Otherwise a friend's home or late night cafe or something.

But enough about me.

is this where people go when they're too old for frat parties?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Al Cowens posted:

If it's a ridic. showboating "see and be seen" kind of meat market venue, the kind with long lines and mean bouncers and $600 bottles of grey goose + wine service + VIP lounges + unironic PUAs + Ed Hardy/Affliction + all the freaks come out to play I sure as hell am going to put a poo poo ton of effort into my appearance and come with my gender-fucker friends and let loose. Live a little.

Otherwise a friend's home or late night cafe or something.

But enough about me.

clubs in the US are so loving lame

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

Canada gets a Mass Effect bar

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I just feel like when I go outside the US there's of course still the rear end in a top hat try-hards trying to look super cool at the club but for the most part people are just dancing and having fun instead of acting like it's a peacocking competition.

raves are where it's at anyway

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
honestly i've never seen anyone peacocking before

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

sure you have.

the people that stand near the bar trying to look super :smug: with their arms crossed, like they're trying to give off an aura of 'i'm cool, you want to gently caress me'

you don't need to dress super gaudy to cry out for attention

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
nope. i've never seen anyone smugly cross their arms at the bar.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Moridin920 posted:

Agreed.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Gaunab posted:

Its sad youve never been to a zoo.

Animals are neat. :3:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
peacocks aren't usually in bars unless you go to some decadent saudi arabian bar

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I saw a peahen in a bar once.

It was a hookah bar.

It was kinda weird and the tea was too sweet.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
i went out last night with goal of having sex but i ended up learning something about myself. i'm an rear end in a top hat that binges on drugs and alcohol who hates his life.

naem
May 29, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

is this where people go when they're too old for frat parties?

Well into their 40's yes

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Moridin920 posted:

I just feel like when I go outside the US there's of course still the rear end in a top hat try-hards trying to look super cool at the club but for the most part people are just dancing and having fun instead of acting like it's a peacocking competition.

raves are where it's at anyway
:hfive: When I was in Germany, I was amazing at how loving awesome the clubs and bars in Berlin were. Everyone was super chill and just having a blast. Probably the most fun I've ever had at one. Even other bars in other parts of Europe were really cool too. There are some ok places in america, but there's definitely a certain undertone of up-tightness of varying degrees to most of them.

I haven't been to a good rave since college though :(

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
we like to get really drunk and then just let the autopilot in our brains take over

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Time Machine posted:

Copperface Jack's?

Coppers is the worst place I've ever been, having to dodge swamp donkeys lumbering at you out of the sweaty mist while some cunts in mayo jerseys finger nearby cattle.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Wicker Man posted:

They usually have their boyfriend with them.

Bring a knife.

rememer that if you kill enough people you go up a level and upgrade to a sex haver

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Zeroisanumber posted:

I once got picked up at a bar by a couple on their second honeymoon. We got shithoused at the bar and then went back to their hotel room to smoke weed. I ended up banging the poo poo out of the wife while the husband sat in the corner and jerked off. Good times.

This story did not end as well as one would have hoped.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
drink when picking up ladies

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Maoist Pussy posted:

This story did not end as well as one would have hoped.

Zeroisanumber posted:

I once got picked up at a bar by a couple on their second honeymoon. We got shithoused at the bar and then went back to their hotel room to smoke weed. I ended up banging the poo poo out of the wife while the husband jerked off into my rear end. Good times.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

If women like guys that are taller than them, does this mean that girls are easier the shorter they get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

also they get easier if they sit down

• Locked thread