Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
And the fish just loving died

Ahahahaha

Which one of you loving assholes forget to clean the tank?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
pokepeoplearetheworstpeople

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ooooooooh

oh noooooooo

ohhhhhhhhhhh

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
the internet is beautiful.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
rip

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

oooooooooh god

ooooooooooooooh

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
are they going to get another fish or what

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Fish owners are in denial about fish death:

quote:

-Hi there! We are the creators of FPP.

-We're happy that you care about Grayson as much as we do. Grayson's health and -safety are our primary concern.

-We do have a heater for him--it sits under the gravel. You can see the cord running along the left side of the tank.

-We change his water once or twice a week.

-We use a water conditioner with every water change and monitor any temperature transitions closely.

-As for how much he hangs out near the surface, as /u/zeropositiv pointed out,

-"Betta are Gouramis. They have a Labyrinthine organ in the gills, that allows them a limited ability to breath surface air (this is usually because gouramis live in murky waters where air exchange is low). So the fact that he goes to the surface to grab a mouthful, while it's concerning for other fishes, is perfectly normal for Grayson."

-His tank is on the small side, but unfortunately that cannot be avoided because we currently both live in college dorms and have college-student-sized budgets (we are taking donations to help with the latter).

-Grayson isn't exhibiting any of the signs of a sick Betta. He is not lethargic or floating helplessly...he just isn't moving 100% of the time. You don't move 100% of the time, either. I've heard that there are some types of sharks that have to move all the time to stay alive. But Grayson is not a shark. So he's fine.

-We appreciate your concern, and welcome any further ideas you may have that might make his life better. For the moment, we're just caring for Grayson the best that we can, and he is actually doing very well.

HES NOT DEAD! HE JUST DOESN'T MOVE A LOT! OR AT ALL. BUT HES NOT DEAD!

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
this is my thing

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im a fish glurp glorp

im so dumb i cant even breathe air dorp glarp

look at my dumb legs im so stupid glorf glerf

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

quote:

FAQ
Is the fish dead?
No, the fish is not dead. He just sleeps sometimes.

How long did this take to make?
We built it in about 24 hours of hacking as project for HackNY.

Who made that cool channel art?
Well, it was Sundreamers on Reddit!

Is the fish dead?
Nope. Still just sleeping.

Why is there no sound?
We didn't include any. This is not google's fault.

What mad geniuses came up with this?
Catherine and Patrick are two developers from the HackNY Fellows Class of 2014 that attend school at the University of Chicago and Columbia University, respectively. You can follow them on twitter at @catmoresco and @plfacheris.

Your fish needs a heater!
He has a heater.

I really think the fish is dead.
Seriously, it's okay guys. He's just sleeping.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
can the fish's owners get sued by peta or something now lmao.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I'd watch this, and I am.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
he probably is asleep, which is a shame because it's not as funny so it cant be true

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
fish dont sleep lol how fdumb do u have to be to bre so stupid u cant even sleep

im like bitch im so smart i sleep thru school a nd this dumb rear end fish too stupid to even take a nap lmao

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

ilikedirt posted:

fish dont sleep lol how fdumb do u have to be to bre so stupid u cant even sleep

im like bitch im so smart i sleep thru school a nd this dumb rear end fish too stupid to even take a nap lmao

He looks like he's asleep dude. Hes just floating their.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

fish is mobile. and alive

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i giuess he was " sleeping with the fishes" lmfAo. fish are so f*cking dumb. they brains smsll as h*ll and they cant even figure out how to walk lmfao how pATHETIC

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
That's a lovely small tank for a fish.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
terrible

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Avalanche posted:

And the fish just loving died

Ahahahaha

Which one of you loving assholes forget to clean the tank?

are u retarded?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
FML A literal dead fish LPer has more views than my Stunt Race FX Super Famicom LP smdh there's no justice in this world #smdh

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
<
A
B

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

'Should I Kill All of Humanity' ; add another notch in the wall for the yes category, Death

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Well I can confirm he's not dead. I logged in for a lucky minute of him swimming around and moving in a circle, before going back to sleep on the Start button.

I think Pokemon is too complex for this joke. They should have the fish playing some card game instead, that'd work great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
This fish is not very good at pokemon.

• Locked thread