Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

redshirt posted:

Are troops.

Got kicked outta there too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
Punched some goony oval office playing b/ball.

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
Two days ago (sunday night) I cried myself to sleep. This girl (I will refer to her as Sarah) I have been obsessed with since 3rd grade threw a birthday party on saturday, it was a pretty casual house party, so people brought friends along, of course I was not invited (no girl would ever invite me to a party), but my friend asked me to come along, and of course I jumped at the opportuinity.

Around an hour into the party, it happened that me and Sarah were alone in the kitchen while others danced and talked in the living room. I was there to get a drink, and when I came in and saw her by the fridge, a deep shocking, sinking feeling almost paralysed me with fear, as I just stood there staring at her for about 5 seconds (I am absolutely TERRIFIED of females, especially Sarah, I had no idea she would be in there alone). When she looked at me I quickly glanced away in shame. After about 10 awkward seconds of me staring at the floor and her standing there awkwardly, she finally spoke.

"Uh, hi, you're frank, right?"

"No. Francis."

"Oh, but it's frank for short, right?"

"No."

"Sorry, I must have you confused with someone else."

I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Want a drink?"

"Yeah. Thanks.

She handed me a beer.

"I'M STRAIGHT EDGE!!"

I just tried to tell her I was straight edge (and therefore didn't drink), but I was so nervous when she approached me physically that it came out in what sounded like a confontational shout which totally wasn't what I intended.

"Sorry, uh there's a diet pepsi if you like"

"I don't drink diet soft drinks, they are carginogens."

"Oh.."

I couldn't stand the fear of being near her any more, so I scurried away and (again in that nervous shout) blurted out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and heard her say "thanks" as I walked back into the living room, up the stairs and into the bathroom where I literally collapsed and started shivering on the floor with fear, tears came from my eyes. After about 5 minutes of just lying there I composed myself and went downstairs again. For the rest of the party I pretty much avoided her and talked with some people I knew.

When me and my friend got back home to my house and played a little PS2 for about half an hour, he left and I said bye. It was at this point I realised he had left his cell phone. As I was about to call him to tell him, it suddenly struck me that he probably had Sarah's number on his phone. I literally sat there for 45 minutes shivering with both anticipation and fear as I saw the number across the screen, begging me to call.

Simple. I'd just call her up, apologise for the awkwardness and ask her if she wanted to get coffee some time. The only problem was this was about the scariest thing imaginable. I felt my body ache with fear as I tried to press the "CALL" button on the cell phone several times but was too scared. I got a disconnecting feeling as if none of this was actually happening to me, like maybe it was all a dream. When I finally got the courage to call, my heart raced as I heard the dial tone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sorry about earlier, I was just wondering if you wanted to go out for coffee some time ?(WHAT THE gently caress was I thinking??)"

"Sorry, who is this calling?"

I (stupidly) hadn't anticipated she would ask who it was. the question caught me totally off guard. I thought of just saying my name, or giving a fake name, or shouting out "your worst loving nightmare", or avoiding the question, and a host of other ideas over the course of about 5 seconds. I was too stunned to even reply.

Another 5 seconds of silence.

"Are you still there?"

"Yeah...sorry, I.. it's"

"Oh, Francis right?

I was silent again

"Sorry yeah, I - I'm pretty busy lately but maybe- uh I'll call you another time if i get time to go out uh (I could regognize that she had no intention of calling me), what's your number?"

I gave her my number.

"Ok, well bye!"

"Bye."

As I hung up and put the phone down, the realization of what had just happened hit me like a wrecking ball, I collapsed on the sofa and fell asleep with exaustion. About 5 minutes later I get a call.

"Hello?"

A male voice.

"Is this francis?"

"Yeah uh who is this?"

"I'm just calling to give you a friendly warning, stay away from Sarah, okay? She's my girlfriend, and she has no interest in you whatsoever, you're a creep."

The realization and jealousy that she had a boyfriend, coupled with the shock and unexpectedness of this call filled me with rage.

"gently caress YOU YOU MOTHER F-UNCLE FUNK" I stuttered incomprehensibly with rage.

"Man you're hosed up in the head aren't you. I'm WARNING you, stay away."

He hung up.

I literally let out a massive scream of both sadness jealousy anger and fear that gripped my entire body. I went to bed and got about 2 hours of sleep.

The next (sunday) morning, I got up feeling like absolute poo poo. As I always do to when I feel terrible, I force myself to walk outside, go to the mall (5 min walk) where there are lots of people, and buy something or run into someone I know. I couldn't find anyone I knew, so I bought a milkshake and walked out the front enterance, where I saw something that made my heart skip.

Sarah and some guy (probably her boyfriend?) walking into the mall. I saw her glance with shock at me and quickly look away trying to make it seem as if she hadn't noticed me. I rushed towards her.

"SARAH!" I shouted

Her boyfriend turned around with shock and saw me.

"ARE YOU FRANCIS?" he asked angrily.

I stood there staring.

"Get out of here man, we don't want anything to do with you, understand?"

"gently caress YOU, THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY!"

As a rage overcameme me, I rushed forward and threw my milkshake as hard as I possibly could at the bastard, totally missing him and tripping over myself in the process. What happened next was the worst feeling I had ever felt.

Sarah stood there laughing at me. The expression on her beautiful face, half disgust half laughter made me feel terrible like I never imagined I could. I hated her guts at that moment.

"YOU oval office!" I yelled.

Her eyes widened, even her boyfriend looked shocked and the three of us stood there staring for maybe 5 seconds.

"YOU MOTHER loving oval office!!" I yelled as I rushed at her. She made made me feel so terrible it physically hurt in my stomach. I was about to loving attack her. I couldn't believe it. It was like some force was controlling me and like I had no control at all. God loving drat I'm stupid when I'm angry and upset. Before I could reach her, her boyfriend grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me to the ground.

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE YOU loving WEIRDO AND BE THANKFUL I DONT loving KILL YOU!!"

I rushed for him with every ounce of anger and strength in my body and groaned as his fist connected with my tummy, winding and incapacitating me. He stared for a second, as if he hadn't expected me to be so easily beaten, before he and Sarah both ran off in a panic. I knew there was no way I could take him, and that he probably went to go get security. These facts, coupled with my crippling social awkwardness and the fact that people all over were staring at me like some kind of freak caused me to run home, totally defeated, clutching my tummy.

That night I considered suicide. My parents aren't home until next week and I felt an aching loneliness. I never went through with it, but have been left crippled emotionally. I havn't gone to school either today or yesterday. My parents will kill me when they get home. I'm a loving failure of a human being.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
pooed my pants at work

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

EA Sports posted:

In the begging at a time long forgotten I was outside on my front yard, playing sports balls. A neighbor boy approached me and asked if he could plays sports balls with me. He introduced me to a group of neighborhood boys who all hung out after school and played basketball and football. These were some rowdy ruff boys, with lots of fist fights and awful behaviors like vandalism and squeezing girls randomly. This didnt mesh with the fake hippie upbringing I had combined with my innate passiveness and empathy.

On to the goon singularity, we were playing hoops on a neighbors front yard when an older group of similar boys approached us and started playing. they were loving around and purposefully knocking over kids in my group, who started to leave or sit down cause of them. It was too a point where it was just me and the other tall kid in my group playing, when suddenly one of them beamed me with the ball as hard as they could. He then ran up to me and punched me hard enough to stun me, but i still could move so i started running. Then I saw that the group of kids I hung out with circled me and pushed me back into it. I got knocked out in the next punch and probably beaten on for a while. I know they dragged me into the street atleast. When I got up I was like that is it, I am never going to hang out with a non nerdy introvert again, those normies man. They are all the loving same.

The phrase is "beaned me".

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
got called to solve a math problem on the board in middle school. i had a boner, but it was so small nobody noticed. then i wrote "I'M GAY" on the board in big letters and started making DJ disc-scratching noises.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
pooped my pants in an elevator after going to a burrito joint with my gf's roommate

E: while riding the elevator w said roommate

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

King of Internet posted:

Two days ago...
these posts are 2 good 2 be true

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

Once a customer introduced himself as a goon to me and I told him I had no idea what he was talking about. That is when I truly knew I was also a goon. Also when I drank a beer in the shower.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

King of Internet posted:

Two days ago (sunday night) I cried myself to sleep. This girl (I will refer to her as Sarah) I have been obsessed with since 3rd grade threw a birthday party on saturday, it was a pretty casual house party, so people brought friends along, of course I was not invited (no girl would ever invite me to a party), but my friend asked me to come along, and of course I jumped at the opportuinity.

Around an hour into the party, it happened that me and Sarah were alone in the kitchen while others danced and talked in the living room. I was there to get a drink, and when I came in and saw her by the fridge, a deep shocking, sinking feeling almost paralysed me with fear, as I just stood there staring at her for about 5 seconds (I am absolutely TERRIFIED of females, especially Sarah, I had no idea she would be in there alone). When she looked at me I quickly glanced away in shame. After about 10 awkward seconds of me staring at the floor and her standing there awkwardly, she finally spoke.

"No. Francis."

"No."

"Want a drink?"

"Yeah. Thanks.

She handed me a beer.

"I'M STRAIGHT EDGE!!"

I just tried to tell her I was straight edge (and therefore didn't drink), but I was so nervous when she approached me physically that it came out in what sounded like a confontational shout which totally wasn't what I intended.

"Oh.."

I couldn't stand the fear of being near her any more, so I scurried away and (again in that nervous shout) blurted out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and heard her say "thanks" as I walked back into the living room, up the stairs and into the bathroom where I literally collapsed and started shivering on the floor with fear, tears came from my eyes. After about 5 minutes of just lying there I composed myself and went downstairs again. For the rest of the party I pretty much avoided her and talked with some people I knew.

When me and my friend got back home to my house and played a little PS2 for about half an hour, he left and I said bye. It was at this point I realised he had left his cell phone. As I was about to call him to tell him, it suddenly struck me that he probably had Sarah's number on his phone. I literally sat there for 45 minutes shivering with both anticipation and fear as I saw the number across the screen, begging me to call.

Simple. I'd just call her up, apologise for the awkwardness and ask her if she wanted to get coffee some time. The only problem was this was about the scariest thing imaginable. I felt my body ache with fear as I tried to press the "CALL" button on the cell phone several times but was too scared. I got a disconnecting feeling as if none of this was actually happening to me, like maybe it was all a dream. When I finally got the courage to call, my heart raced as I heard the dial tone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sorry about earlier, I was just wondering if you wanted to go out for coffee some time ?(WHAT THE gently caress was I thinking??)"

I (stupidly) hadn't anticipated she would ask who it was. the question caught me totally off guard. I thought of just saying my name, or giving a fake name, or shouting out "your worst loving nightmare", or avoiding the question, and a host of other ideas over the course of about 5 seconds. I was too stunned to even reply.

"Are you still there?"

"Yeah...sorry, I.. it's"

"Oh, Francis right?

I was silent again

"Sorry yeah, I - I'm pretty busy lately but maybe- uh I'll call you another time if i get time to go out uh (I could regognize that she had no intention of calling me), what's your number?"

I gave her my number.

"Ok, well bye!"

"Bye."

As I hung up and put the phone down, the realization of what had just happened hit me like a wrecking ball, I collapsed on the sofa and fell asleep with exaustion. About 5 minutes later I get a call.

"Hello?"

A male voice.

"Is this francis?"

"Yeah uh who is this?"

"I'm just calling to give you a friendly warning, stay away from Sarah, okay? She's my girlfriend, and she has no interest in you whatsoever, you're a creep."

The realization and jealousy that she had a boyfriend, coupled with the shock and unexpectedness of this call filled me with rage.

"gently caress YOU YOU MOTHER F-UNCLE FUNK" I stuttered incomprehensibly with rage.

He hung up.

I literally let out a massive scream of both sadness jealousy anger and fear that gripped my entire body. I went to bed and got about 2 hours of sleep.

The next (sunday) morning, I got up feeling like absolute poo poo. As I always do to when I feel terrible, I force myself to walk outside, go to the mall (5 min walk) where there are lots of people, and buy something or run into someone I know. I couldn't find anyone I knew, so I bought a milkshake and walked out the front enterance, where I saw something that made my heart skip.

Sarah and some guy (probably her boyfriend?) walking into the mall. I saw her glance with shock at me and quickly look away trying to make it seem as if she hadn't noticed me. I rushed towards her.

"SARAH!" I shouted

I stood there staring.

As a rage overcameme me, I rushed forward and threw my milkshake as hard as I possibly could at the bastard, totally missing him and tripping over myself in the process. What happened next was the worst feeling I had ever felt.

Sarah stood there laughing at me. The expression on her beautiful face, half disgust half laughter made me feel terrible like I never imagined I could. I hated her guts at that moment.

Her eyes widened, even her boyfriend looked shocked and the three of us stood there staring for maybe 5 seconds.

"YOU MOTHER loving oval office!!" I yelled as I rushed at her. She made made me feel so terrible it physically hurt in my stomach. I was about to loving attack her. I couldn't believe it. It was like some force was controlling me and like I had no control at all. God loving drat I'm stupid when I'm angry and upset. Before I could reach her, her boyfriend grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me to the ground.

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE YOU loving WEIRDO AND BE THANKFUL I DONT loving KILL YOU!!"

I rushed for him with every ounce of anger and strength in my body and groaned as his fist connected with my tummy, winding and incapacitating me. He stared for a second, as if he hadn't expected me to be so easily beaten, before he and Sarah both ran off in a panic. I knew there was no way I could take him, and that he probably went to go get security. These facts, coupled with my crippling social awkwardness and the fact that people all over were staring at me like some kind of freak caused me to run home, totally defeated, clutching my tummy.

That night I considered suicide. My parents aren't home until next week and I felt an aching loneliness. I never went through with it, but have been left crippled emotionally. I havn't gone to school either today or yesterday. My parents will kill me when they get home. I'm a loving failure of a human being.

Tl;dr

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

EA Sports posted:

rowdy ruff boys,

ha
i remember that poo poo

good poo poo op

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

My dad played d&d and was in the chess club in school. I had no hope with these genetics.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

King of Internet posted:

"No. Francis."

"No."

"Want a drink?"

"Yeah. Thanks.

She handed me a beer.

"I'M STRAIGHT EDGE!!"

"Oh.."

"Hello?"

"Are you still there?"

"Yeah...sorry, I.. it's"

"Oh, Francis right?

I was silent again

I gave her my number.

"Ok, well bye!"

"Bye."

"Hello?"

A male voice.

"Is this francis?"

"Yeah uh who is this?"

He hung up.

"SARAH!" I shouted

I stood there staring.

Same

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

EA Sports posted:

In the begging at a time long forgotten I was outside on my front yard, playing sports balls. A neighbor boy approached me and asked if he could plays sports balls with me. He introduced me to a group of neighborhood boys who all hung out after school and played basketball and football. These were some rowdy ruff boys, with lots of fist fights and awful behaviors like vandalism and squeezing girls randomly. This didnt mesh with the fake hippie upbringing I had combined with my innate passiveness and empathy.

On to the goon singularity, we were playing hoops on a neighbors front yard when an older group of similar boys approached us and started playing. they were loving around and purposefully knocking over kids in my group, who started to leave or sit down cause of them. It was too a point where it was just me and the other tall kid in my group playing, when suddenly one of them beamed me with the ball as hard as they could. He then ran up to me and punched me hard enough to stun me, but i still could move so i started running. Then I saw that the group of kids I hung out with circled me and pushed me back into it. I got knocked out in the next punch and probably beaten on for a while. I know they dragged me into the street atleast. When I got up I was like that is it, I am never going to hang out with a non nerdy introvert again, those normies man. They are all the loving same.

yea

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
Cowboy Bebop, Smash brothers, cheap weed, cheap beer and 4 guys staying in every Saturday night to play Starcraft...

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
everytime u get a decent regular nerd group togeether like that the pretty one should just start leasing out his bhole.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
April 26, 1992. I was 5 years old playing gameboy and putting together lego sets while my peers were out rioting in each others' flesh.

4 The Cause
Aug 10, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 701 days!
Graduation day. It was the culmination of four years of beatings, taunts, and emasculation. I was a wreck. It felt like the whole school was against me and they were. I was a sperg lord and spent most of it with my head in my lap like a fire drill. I was surrounded by girls they were taunting me. The girl to my left was MS. It was love at first sight for me, and hatred from her. I spent four years "in love" which included slowly cruising by her house at all hours of the night, sometimes with her standing in the front yard. I ate lunch in the library, the bathroom, or sometimes with the handicapped kids. That night as I walked to the stage the ringleaders made sure to tell everyone not to clap for me. They announce my name and..........dead silence. I pretended like I didn't care, but I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. After the ceremony I meet my family to take pictures and get the hell out of their. They don't know i'm a loser. The pointing starts. Than the laughing. My family is confused. Somebody calls my mom a bitch and all hell breaks loose. I was terrified not of violence, but of more humiliation. The kid who called my mom a bitch makes a motion toward, like what you would do to a stray dog. I turn and run off the field with the school laughing behind me. My father is humiliated, and calls me a human being. As we walk back toward the car, my family is yelling at me calling me a coward. Than another truth bomb. I told my mom I went to prom. I did not. I spent prom night at work, and than riding around for hours, in order to pretend like I was out all night. I told my mother I went with Savannah M. Well of course she was standing in the parking lot, as we were leaving. My mom pointed to her and said "don't you want to say hi to your prom date". Her friends "EEWWWWWW he told his mom he took you to prom". She ran off and got Vince. Vince and his buddies cornered me and made me say things on a cell phone video. They played them for my mother. I honestly don't remember anything else until we got home. My family was furious. They were calling me a loser and coward. My mother was crying because I did not defend her honor. My father insisted I go to grad bash and fight this guy. I once again rode around all night and pretended like I was at grad bash. I their is a lot more but those are just the highlights. I have never recovered from that night. I felt like a piece of me died that night, and I have never been the same since.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
When I realized that I'm a nerd but I don't look or act like a nerd. That was goonception

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

4 The Cause posted:

Graduation day. It was the culmination of four years of beatings, taunts, and emasculation. I was a wreck. It felt like the whole school was against me and they were. I was a sperg lord and spent most of it with my head in my lap like a fire drill. I was surrounded by girls they were taunting me. The girl to my left was MS. It was love at first sight for me, and hatred from her. I spent four years "in love" which included slowly cruising by her house at all hours of the night, sometimes with her standing in the front yard. I ate lunch in the library, the bathroom, or sometimes with the handicapped kids. That night as I walked to the stage the ringleaders made sure to tell everyone not to clap for me. They announce my name and..........dead silence. I pretended like I didn't care, but I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. After the ceremony I meet my family to take pictures and get the hell out of their. They don't know i'm a loser. The pointing starts. Than the laughing. My family is confused. Somebody calls my mom a bitch and all hell breaks loose. I was terrified not of violence, but of more humiliation. The kid who called my mom a bitch makes a motion toward, like what you would do to a stray dog. I turn and run off the field with the school laughing behind me. My father is humiliated, and calls me a human being. As we walk back toward the car, my family is yelling at me calling me a coward. Than another truth bomb. I told my mom I went to prom. I did not. I spent prom night at work, and than riding around for hours, in order to pretend like I was out all night. I told my mother I went with Savannah M. Well of course she was standing in the parking lot, as we were leaving. My mom pointed to her and said "don't you want to say hi to your prom date". Her friends "EEWWWWWW he told his mom he took you to prom". She ran off and got Vince. Vince and his buddies cornered me and made me say things on a cell phone video. They played them for my mother. I honestly don't remember anything else until we got home. My family was furious. They were calling me a loser and coward. My mother was crying because I did not defend her honor. My father insisted I go to grad bash and fight this guy. I once again rode around all night and pretended like I was at grad bash. I their is a lot more but those are just the highlights. I have never recovered from that night. I felt like a piece of me died that night, and I have never been the same since.

why were you ostracized?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
goons posting about yugioh unironically

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

mookface posted:

When I realized that I'm a nerd but I don't look or act like a nerd. That was goonception

i hate to break this to you, but

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

No seriously I look dumb like a real meathead retard

4 The Cause
Aug 10, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 701 days!

EA Sports posted:

why were you ostracized?

A combination of financial jealousy, and me being an annoying sperg lord.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mookface posted:

No seriously I look dumb like a real meathead retard

nah ur cute :3:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

nah ur cute :3:

Aww well shucks gee

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

4 The Cause posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
When i started playing the star wars collectible card game.

• Locked thread