Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

RobattoJesus posted:

One time I was at a party in Scotland and this girl kept making eye contact from across the room so I went over and said "Hello" and she replied with "eee baws, yer fukkin english... Well thers like nae chance ahm gonnae gently caress yous now so ye can just fukkin sit back down pal"

I want you to write this all down, and the late Iain M Banks to narrate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

RobattoJesus posted:

One time I was at a party in Scotland and this girl kept making eye contact from across the room so I went over and said "Hello" and she replied with "eee baws, yer fukkin english... Well thers like nae chance ahm gonnae gently caress yous now so ye can just fukkin sit back down pal"

fuckin hot accent, do scottish chicks like aussies

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

lonesomedwarf posted:

fuckin hot accent, do scottish chicks like aussies

nobody does, mate

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Once when I was 13 or 14 (so like 1989/1990 ish) I was walking home. I was wearing a pair of really ugly, really awesome high waisted pants with a small check patterns and Doc Martens, as you did. I took a shortcut through a gas station and a bunch of boys in a car, just a few years older than me, yelled at me "Look at the ugly girl in the ugly pants!"

I was burned.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Fetus Tree posted:

nobody does, mate

Sick burn.

• Locked thread