Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I was just on a bus and smelled something pretty funky, i noticed one of the women was special and i was thinking. is this a prob that the trans people have to deal with out there after they get things done like, ar ethey given instructions to wipe front to back all the time now so that they don't get it all funked up. To avoid a tuna "munt"...etc. Would be pretty bad i'm sure cause as guys we seem to smell more pungently than women ! Do u agree?

but WHY do women mostly smell better than men? There are some stank hos out there but in general they are nice and it makes my penis hurt in a good way and i wonder if you took their perfumes away would they still smell nice? I say yes. is it pheromones? did the urine-jizz combo lotion ever work that the goons made?

have you ever had sex with someone just cause their smell enthralled you?

Anybody ever watch a discovery channel special once that was good. I feel like this is SA so we can confront things head on and get to the bottom of it without batting an eyelid. I have also been drinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
don't know op

does anyone else's rear end itch like crazy after drinking coffee? (especially post-dump)

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
just hosed a loaf of bread

i get yeast infection????

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Don't like the smell of

btw fun fact :

quote:

The True Thrushes

Order : Passeriformes ..... Family : Turdidae

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

i googled for the first goon with the itchy anus syndrom i found this

quote:

I have anal itching.. I think my problem is that I have a yeast infection that leaks out and when laying down it drips some of the fluid down and it is moist already, ...

i cant continue im sorry

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i assumed the OP was going to have a picture, i dont know why i still clicked this thread

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!
Women smell better than men because they are better than men.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Fetus Tree posted:

i assumed the OP was going to have a picture, i dont know why i still clicked this thread

i tried to find you a picture but all i could come up with is "A mating plug in a female Richardson's ground squirrel"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
god loving damnit

• Locked thread