Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'd be driving down the road and just want to throw my iphone out the window. I never did, though.
I got a galaxy s3 last year. I've never wanted to throw it out the window.

Coincidence? I think not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

I'd be driving down the road and just want to throw my iphone out the window. I never did, though.
I got a galaxy s3 last year. I've never wanted to throw it out the window.

Coincidence? I think not.

same

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Load your phone with pictures of your cock balls taint and rear end and leave it in a public place instead.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
would a galaxy s3 even fit out your window?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I used to get the urge to tuck and roll out of a car and then land on my skateboard.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Throw your computer out of your window while posting.

Aug 4, 2010

throw yourself out the window

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Galaxy S3 last year lol scrub.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Three Olives posted:

Galaxy S3 last year lol scrub.

Naw. I didn't pay for it and I haven't paid my phone bill in almost three years now. I use google voice for personal calls and my employer pays the bill. Enjoy your keurig, human being.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I used to get the urge to run my car off the road while driving

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

Naw. I didn't pay for it and I haven't paid my phone bill in almost three years now. I use google voice for personal calls and my employer pays the bill. Enjoy your keurig, human being.

goin off grid eh?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes I get the urge to swerve into oncoming traffic OP

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I do to. Like I'm not even joking, my phone is super cheap though but sometimes I just get the urge to do weird self-destructive poo poo like throw crap out of car windows.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I do to. Like I'm not even joking, my phone is super cheap though but sometimes I just get the urge to do weird self-destructive poo poo like throw crap out of car windows.

The point was I felt this way with the iphone, but not the galaxy s3. I felt this way with both my 3gs and my 4. Even stranger, sometimes I bring my iphone along to just use as a music player and I still want to throw it out the window.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
i have an htc one and it's the best phone i've ever had

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

bigzak posted:

i have an htc one and it's the best phone i've ever had

I've heard good things. The iphone used to be quite nice but people don't realize or want to accept that android OS surpassed ios a couple years back and because there is more competition, the phones tend to be better than iphones, too.

But people just love to suck steve jobs dead cock. Idiots.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

iphones suck

windows phone owns

ive had a nokia 920 and ive had it for a year and a half and it owns

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I've had two android phones, and both were steaming piles of poo poo, but they were also both prepaid phones, and I guess those are just always lovely. Like my Samsung Galaxy Express SEEMS like a pretty nice phone, until you try to use it on a day-to-day basis, and it constantly hangs and some apps don't work properly and things crash and it's really obnoxious.

The LG Optimus V that I had a few years ago would overheat and crash if I tried to use Google Maps' navigation, hah.

Still, it never even occurred to me to throw my phone out the window, what is with you guys

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

you were warned posted:

I've had two android phones, and both were steaming piles of poo poo, but they were also both prepaid phones, and I guess those are just always lovely. Like my Samsung Galaxy Express SEEMS like a pretty nice phone, until you try to use it on a day-to-day basis, and it constantly hangs and some apps don't work properly and things crash and it's really obnoxious.

The LG Optimus V that I had a few years ago would overheat and crash if I tried to use Google Maps' navigation, hah.

Still, it never even occurred to me to throw my phone out the window, what is with you guys

budget android phones (with like 2 exceptions) exist to bilk idiots out of their money

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FordPRefectLL posted:

android phones exist to bilk idiots out of their money

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FordPRefectLL posted:

privately owned telecomms exist to bilk idiots out of their money

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

FordPRefectLL posted:

budget android phones (with like 2 exceptions) exist to bilk idiots out of their money

Yeah, the poo poo phone is the tradeoff for no contract/low monthly. Prepaid has been good for me a few times but ugh. Can't wait to get a real one again

Should I throw my current phone out the window when I get new one???

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

I've heard good things. The iphone used to be quite nice but people don't realize or want to accept that android OS surpassed ios a couple years back and because there is more competition, the phones tend to be better than iphones, too.

But people just love to suck steve jobs dead cock. Idiots.

This is dumb and wrong, iPhone hardware out classes everything on Android besides screen size and resolution, music is better, app support is better, etc.

Android just isn't complete poo poo now on flagships and offers better customization which is a mixed bag given that carriers and manufacturers load them up with poo poo. Unless you buy an android phone under $200 that isn't a Moto G, then it is useless crap.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

basically you've just convinced everyone that he is right

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
the closest thing to a "good" android phone (nexus) is like 1% of android phones sold
they get supported (latest software updates) for like 1 year while apple consistently supports their devices for 3 years
apple doesn't jump the gun on immature features and they don't put in task managers and file system explorers and other stupid poo poo on their phones.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

Three Olives posted:

This is dumb and wrong, iPhone hardware out classes everything on Android besides screen size and resolution, music is better, app support is better, etc.

Android just isn't complete poo poo now on flagships and offers better customization which is a mixed bag given that carriers and manufacturers load them up with poo poo. Unless you buy an android phone under $200 that isn't a Moto G, then it is useless crap.

you are seriously the dumbest fuckin' idiot

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fleshweasel posted:

while apple consistently supports their devices for 3 years

both times I've had an iPhone, an iOS update made it run like poo poo and permanently broke a lot of apps (major ones, like Pandora). coincidentally, a new phone was released at the same time as the update and everything was working just fine on the new hardware. they're just like 'sorry your phone can't handle this new update but it's required.'

the subtext is, get the newer iPhone you loving poor

so if that's consistent support of devices no thanks lol their updates broke my poo poo consistently

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

no

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
no one waiting 3 years to upgrade their phone gives too much of a poo poo about smartphone technology

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

basically you've just convinced everyone that he is right

I use an Android phone right now, an LG G3, what now bitch? :colbert:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

I use an Android phone right now, an LG G3, what now bitch? :colbert:

lol lg

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
youre poo poo you dumb fucker

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

i have an iphone atm but the lg g3 is fuckin legit

E: also its gonna be funny when youre revealed as a limastock/colon parachute

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
http://www.amazon.com/LG-G3-Metalli...howViewpoints=0

:twisted:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
thank god i will get the verizon version then

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
if u buy at*t ur a feraking fool

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
I used to give a gently caress that someone didn't know I had a fancy phone.

But that went out the window once I hit puberty.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
when i was pre-pubescent there were no fancy phones

some peeps had fancy rear end pagers tho

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

Once, as a little kid, I threw a toy off the side of a boat. I regretted it instantly and never wanted to do that again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Portable Staplefrog posted:

Once, as a little kid, I threw a toy off the side of a boat. I regretted it instantly and never wanted to do that again.

once as a lil kid my sister fell off the back of our boat & i hefted her back onto the swim platform

my mom then interviewed her abt the experience (using a 20 pound panasonic vhs camcorder)

E: wait this isn't the fishing thread? lol oh well

• Locked thread