Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
pee in your own mouth, that'll show them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Police Automaton posted:

sometimes you just gotta do something wacky to make ppl think different

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Guancho posted:

try this:

"hey guys. um, you really shouldn't say, um, 'friend of the family', it has a lot of bad history and it makes others feel bad and uncomfortable, okay? try using 'n-word' instead, because it's totally more pc and the darkies don't hate that one as much, even though it means exactly the same thing and you can basically get away with saying friend of the family to their faces without being punched if you just say 'n-word'.

wait wait wait yeah your friends totally shouldnt say friend of the family yeah thats not cool man your friends are dumb and probably gay, all 3 of you just jerkin it and killing people shits makin me hard now

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
"i know u are but what am i"

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Police Automaton posted:

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfNhiRGQ-js

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"All this nwrd talk is queer as hell"
Then unzip your pants real slow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Record them and play the tape to their girlfriends, that they have.

The Kenster
Jun 21, 2013

First of all, that Clocktown could really use a floating celestial object of doom... With a face!
This thread has taught me that while I can pick my friends, I can't pick my friends nose and I should live and let live. Because of my new leaf I have composed a piece of literature that I'm sure will touch the hearts and minds of many.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
DId you try pushing those friend of the family's poo poo in??

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
just suck their dicks op. let them call you friend of the family while you get spit roasted by their glorious kkk grand wizard white cocks

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Guancho posted:

just suck their dicks op. let them call you friend of the family while you get spit roasted by their glorious kkk grand wizard white cocks

Ghetto Gaggers.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

The Kenster posted:

This thread has taught me that while I can pick my friends, I can't pick my friends nose and I should live and let live. Because of my new leaf I have composed a piece of literature that I'm sure will touch the hearts and minds of many.

this will be hilarious to the 12 year olds in the crowd, good job on that

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
beat them to death with a copy of 'of grammatology'

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
1. learn to understand their frame of reference
2. use things they already know to explain new concepts to them
3. punch them in the balls repeatedly as a form of pavlovian reinforcement

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Little white boys perpetually being afraid of getting cucked by mythological virile black men will ensure online racism never dies.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Wicker Man posted:

Little white boys perpetually being afraid of getting cucked by mythological virile black men will ensure online racism never dies.

and now there's even a black president in the USA!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

gnarlyhotep posted:

and now there's even a black president in the USA!

Nation-cucked.

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp
if you're using a mic to communicate with other worthless faggots online its probably time to rethink your life op

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
clarence thomas been cuckin the US of A since 1991

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Kenster posted:

i saw friend of the family stomper extreme like 10 times and my eyes just kind of glazed over and i closed the tab

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Guancho posted:

clarence thomas been cuckin the US of A since 1991

lol supreme court humor in GBS I love it!

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Invite your many, many black friends over.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Call em honkeys, teach em that words hurt

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Miltank posted:

you sound like a real stick in the mud op

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

The Kenster posted:

"niggerstomped"

I vow on the blood of all gods known to man to incorporate this terminus into each and every gaming session from now on until the end of eternity.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

hire an intimidating black man to come over the next time you play and pretend to be your buddy from work

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

this is a surprisingly common problem when playing video games w/ black friends

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
You should use the word around them yourself, continuously, so much so that it loses all power and they start to hate hearing it.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Wicker Man posted:

Take this lesson to heart. Cuck your friends, and once they find out a meek white person can equally cuck them, they'll realize we're all the same regardless of race and learn to either love black people or hate white people. Win-win.

Alternatively, make a black friend and invite him/her over to play with your friends. It'd be worth it just to watch their faces scrunch up in horror (because they actually are racist and you're friends with racists OP).

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Oncogene posted:

Why did you use "n-word" in your thread title but had no problems spelling it out in your post?

I was wondering this too

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Show up for game night in blackface. It's about context.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
if you're such a lovely person that you can't find friends better than this then maybe you should worry about yourself first and what they do later when you can actually integrate into human society

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Lowtax doesn't care about black people

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

gggiiimmmppp posted:

hire an intimidating black man to come over the next time you play and pretend to be your buddy from work

This, but unironically.

This summer I worked at a summer camp where all the kids were African American or Latino. The second week a big 12 year old from Hondurus called a little 10 year old black kid the n-word and got his nose broken.

I broke up the fight (rear end beating really), but I didn't go over there as quickly as I could have. The best part was when we called the police as per procedure, the Hundurian kid got to tell the two huge African American cops what he did to provoke the fight. I bet he doesn't make that mistake again!

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Just whip out your dick and start jacking it and trying to cum on somebody, no one will remember you said a badword.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm sorry you have lovely, racist friends who put enough effort into creating a justification for being terrible people instead of putting effort into not being terrible people. On the bright side, when you start 9th grade in the fall you can make new friends that aren't racist.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

The Kenster posted:

I have two friends who aren't racist but are the kind of assholes who don't think that words mean things and often say the n-word when losing at video games. I have told them that words mean things and that by saying words that mean racist things they make me uncomfortable but they just fall back on "we're not racist dude, it's all about context" and are too insufferably stubborn to listen to me.

How do I make them realize that "I'm getting niggerstomped over here" and "Kill that friend of the family" and other casually racist phrases shouldn't be said because they are mad at video games? Nobody else in this group of friends really cares enough and I can't find new friends because I'm a goony, socially inept manchild.

lighten up, fag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dirty Sanchez posted:

This, but unironically.

This summer I worked at a summer camp where all the kids were African American or Latino. The second week a big 12 year old from Hondurus called a little 10 year old black kid the n-word and got his nose broken.

I broke up the fight (rear end beating really), but I didn't go over there as quickly as I could have. The best part was when we called the police as per procedure, the Hundurian kid got to tell the two huge African American cops what he did to provoke the fight. I bet he doesn't make that mistake again!

What about the round of applause from everyone nearby?

• Locked thread