Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Russ posted:

Warburton's the right man for the roll, since he's born and bread for success, and you might even say he has the same name as a baked goods manufacturer known nationwide.

Gotta support the team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours

chuggo is BACK posted:

Gotta support the team

got a question

you ask the 8 Ball

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Russ posted:

got a question

you ask the 8 Ball

8 ball will I watch a game at the nou camp?

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
all signs point to yes I was at the 6-0 win over Granada this season but it still didnt get me as hard as watching hamilton beat celtic in glasgow when i got home, Xavi's just a non-ginger poor man's Ali Crawford in this posting legend's opinion

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Disappointed at the lack of hun tears over Big Del renewing with us. Anyone come across anything juicy?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

fat gay nonce posted:

8 ball will I watch a game at the nou camp?

*Outlook Not So Good*

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Coohoolin posted:

Disappointed at the lack of hun tears over Big Del renewing with us. Anyone come across anything juicy?

I think you are overestimating how many gave a gently caress?

The Rangers forums I lurk on, the main names were McCall, Warburton and Cathro. McInnes was of course mentioned but I don't think anyone expected him to quit Aberdeen.

Warburton is a better appointment aswell. Don't let that cloud your bitterness though.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Coohoolin posted:

ronny delia is poo poo & the only decent manager in scotland last year was alex neil who left for a real league

Scotlander
Jun 22, 2013
Those are some awful loving draws for Scottish teams in the Europa. St. Johnstone going to loving Armenia then get rewarded with Red Star in the 2nd round, Aberdeen's 2nd round opposition looks even worse as they beat Feyenoord and drew with Sevilla last season in the groups, and Caley will be lucky to get past Astra, although they did look pretty poo poo against Celtic last year.

Whatever happened to regionalization in the early rounds? Macedonia, Serbia, Armenia? The clubs will be losing cash on those ties after all is said and done probably.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Scotlander posted:

Those are some awful loving draws for Scottish teams in the Europa. St. Johnstone going to loving Armenia then get rewarded with Red Star in the 2nd round, Aberdeen's 2nd round opposition looks even worse as they beat Feyenoord and drew with Sevilla last season in the groups, and Caley will be lucky to get past Astra, although they did look pretty poo poo against Celtic last year.

Whatever happened to regionalization in the early rounds? Macedonia, Serbia, Armenia? The clubs will be losing cash on those ties after all is said and done probably.

Nobody cares

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Thistle are now my second team.

Who's all going to the Thistlefest on Tuesday?

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

BisonDollah posted:

I'm going to get a selfie with kingsley

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

BisonDollah posted:

DrWrestling69 posted:

I'm going to get a selfie with kingsley

Make sure you make him hold a sign that says something relating to SA.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Extreme0 posted:

Make sure you make him hold a sign that says something relating to SA.

I like what you made here. Somebody buy it

Scotlander
Jun 22, 2013

loving stellar

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Who's making the new Scottish fitba/Kingsley thread then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

New thread by Duckmaster - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3730078

• Locked thread