Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

And starring Jackie Neon as himself
Intiative: 13+5d6 26

Neon drops down into the elevator shaft, pauses for a moment only to listen for the movement of the corp guards before flipping his FN P93 onto full auto. He subvocalizes to the group's DNI ++Clear em out then lets get through that wall.++ As Mr. Newton goes forward, Jackie will follow and cover his back, firing on security guards with Ex-Ex on the bounce.

FN P93 Simple Action Aim+Simple Action FA Burst: 18d6t5 7

Potential DV of 17P at AP -2. Shots fired: 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
"Miguel Vela"
2765 nY
0 k 3/3 Edge
0/9P 0/9S

Miguel thinks back to the building plans.

[@Alltalk: Right, pin those putas. There's a long bar in the next room; reinforcements are going to come from that way. I'm going to head out there, set up the housewarming party.]
[@NotNeon: And let's make it snappy, I recognize the sound of ex-ex when I hear it. Lunatic's going to kill everyone unless we punch it.]

He leans around the elevator door with inhuman speed, snaps off a burst in the direction of the guards, and then tears across the space and through the doors into the big banquet room beyond, hooking a left to wind up down behind the bar.

Rock and Roll: 18d6t5 6, directed at no-one in particular. Moving as far down that bar as I can manage.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
Drek; Blackhart Sparky Gizmo Sparky
Edg: 3/3 | 9/9 P | 11/11 S

Seeing an opportunity to engage in some classic troublemaking, Drek drops back into the Matrix and begins grabbing that third Mark. From there, the real mischief can begin.

Hack on the Fly - +2 Hosts, +2 Hotsim Hack on the Fly: 16d6t5 5

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Boom Boom
31650 nY
6/22k |2/3 edge| 13+3d6 Init
+1 Reaction, +1 Charisma, +1 Perception +1 Intuition, +1 Logic +1 Willpower, +2 Mental limit, –1 Physical limit +1 Social Limit, High Pain Tolerance 1

Boom Boom winces, and sees things are going to get worse before they get better. She frowns and bites her lip. Time to get...cinematic.

She messages everyone but Jacki [@ All, chill, this isn't real, just roll with it]

All of a sudden a booming voice comes out of the intercoms. <<DEPLOYING HERPETIC REPULSION. ALL PERSONNEL INGEST ANTI-VENOM SUPPLEMENTS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM WITH YOU, PLEASE CHECK PERSONAL EMPLOYMENT RECORDS VERIFYING NEXT OF KIN INFORMATION, THANK YOU.>> Air vents in the ceiling open, and hundreds of brightly colored, venomous snakes pour from the roof, covering everywhere visible.

Boom Boom makes sure to adequately writhe in horror in front of Jacki as phantasmal snakes fall all over her, somehow ripping strategically revealing tears in her outfit as they crawl on her/around/about/into her cleavage. She lets out an ear curdling screech that would do any hammer horror dame proud before getting ahold of her self. "Wait a minute these are Evo secu-snakes, they're programmed to respond to ultrasonic commands augmented by a doppler effect!." She reaches into a pouch and pulls out a white noise machine, just in time, and turns it up to max. The reptiles surrounding the group suddenly move away, as if listening to the beat as she gives a halfassed snake charmer dance. "FOLLOW THE BEAT"

Trid Phantasm for SNAKES EVERYWHERE Force 4 [3] hits. (requesting to be allowed to post-preedge this if its now enough)
No Drain

8 HITS (still within limit) on con to scream convincingly

6 hits Peform:snake charming.

Hoping I have time to clear the astral.

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Sep 6, 2015

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

*farts*

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
Did you not read the OoC thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

ProfessorCirno posted:

Did you not read the OoC thread?

No because I'm a guest star not a main player. What happened?

• Locked thread