Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Manifest posted:

So after this revelation, is there anyone left who doesn't think he molested those kids?

i dont i stand by michael

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

kill the bloodsuckers and send them to jew hell imo

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I guess what's sad is how painless Michael Jackson's drug assisted suicide was, and then Robin Williams is dangling from a door like its two weeks till paycheck. Robin Williams molested way fewer children and actually there's no proof he even molested one child

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
theres no proof michael jackson molested any children either

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

The most scurrilous item Jacko held on to?

“I’d say there were two,” recalled Maid No. 2, who worked at Neverland from 1994 to 1996. “A soiled baby’s diaper, and a pair of Fruit of the Loom that was obviously worn by someone who was either a teen or an early-age adult.”

His oldest kid was born in 1997 btw so that diaper belonged to some other baby. Or maybe it was the chimp's diaper

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Came from NY Post, probably bullshit

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

It doesn't matter if you're black or white.

But if you're Brown you're hosed.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

RIP Robbie Williams

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

JEW HELL

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

change my name p[lease i want to be Jew Hell

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

smooth poopsicle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
when he turned into werewolf took a big steaming duke. yeaaah,. thats the poo poo

• Locked thread