Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ArtIsResistance posted:

there seems to be a big correlation between something awful posters and depression hmmmm

I read this as "awful posters and depression" and i was like well yeaaa

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

ArtIsResistance posted:

there seems to be a big correlation between something awful posters and depression hmmmm

go on

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

I read this as "awful posters and depression" and i was like well yeaaa

want to come over and see my dolls

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
when you think about it, all mental disorders are fake. schizophrenia? our boys in blue just have to pull rank and they shape up and stop pretending. bipolar? sounds like bisexual, another fake and not real thing. kleptomania? every time i stole something as a kid, my parents cut off a toe and look where i am today! acrophobia? push that overgrown toddler over the loving edge. anxiety? please. OCD? perfectly healthy behavior discouraged by slob psychologists. PTSD? we have too many whiny weekend warriors boo-hooing about how seeing a friend get shredded by a land mine disturbed them. grow a pair, fags. substance abuse? the bitches down at AA dont know what theyre talking about.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Effectronica posted:

when you think about it, all mental disorders are fake. schizophrenia? our boys in blue just have to pull rank and they shape up and stop pretending. bipolar? sounds like bisexual, another fake and not real thing. kleptomania? every time i stole something as a kid, my parents cut off a toe and look where i am today! acrophobia? push that overgrown toddler over the loving edge. anxiety? please. OCD? perfectly healthy behavior discouraged by slob psychologists. PTSD? we have too many whiny weekend warriors boo-hooing about how seeing a friend get shredded by a land mine disturbed them. grow a pair, fags. substance abuse? the bitches down at AA dont know what theyre talking about.

Unironically this. (I know it was meant ironically by that carehard though.)

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Effectronica posted:

jfc please get beaten to death by cops

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

want to come over and see my dolls

Sure let me buy a ticket to Australia first

After seeing "Rover" thats how I imagine all of it to be. Is that wrong

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

i say we take the OP and his ilk and use them for ebola research

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Sorry I'm not buying it and hope you're profoundly hosed in the head, wolfboy with a regdate from when GBS 2.0 was in effect. :bahgawd:

Abe couldn't have picked a worse time to retire, imo

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

icantfindaname posted:

i say we take the OP and his ilk and use them for ebola research

Why not the sadbrains? They say they want to die anyway, right?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

This is your periodic reminder that the bubonic plague isn't real.

it's gods punishment for touching yourself ... down theeeeeere :ssh:

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

please don;t post we're in a depression and need to save our resources.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

waitwhatno posted:

This is your periodic reminder that the bubonic plague isn't real.

it's gods punishment for touching yourself ... down theeeeeere :ssh:

ifyouput rats on your dick your deserve to die of the black death there i said it

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Still better than gluten sensitivity

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Decebal posted:

Still better than gluten sensitivity

Yeah, okay, I'll give you that.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Hwbrgdtse posted:

Don't be all, "Ehhh, my brain is funny!" Cuz guess what, kiddo? That's what cowards and women say.

So, depression is real if you're a woman? Please advise.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Dexters Secret posted:

by that logic isn't happiness also not real

yes

happiness is not real either

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Mnemosyne posted:

So, depression is real if you're a woman? Please advise.

OP is just admitting he's never made a woman happy, shocking nobody reading this.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

(a sincere post)

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Boogaleeboo posted:

OP is just admitting he's never made a woman happy, shocking nobody reading this.

you act like this is possible

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Ponce de Le0n posted:

If you are depressed you are probably pretty selfish too, hth.

advice from the perfectly grounded forums poster ponce de le0n, until you go so far as mention how terrible british food is and how he has no taste, whereupon he will literally poo poo himself

am0kgonzo posted:

suck my sad cock

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
is this thread the depression honeypot so they can all be banned to make the forums a happier place?

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
like they'd get rid of the income stream from all the sadbrains gamer losers buying 15 emotes for every lovely game that comes out

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

GBS is so much better now

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
You know I was going to go find a picture of like, an actual depression (I.E. a dent in the ground or something) to make a sicknasty pun but I couldn't find one because GISing depression is mostly just sad people, sorry thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
op gay

• Locked thread