Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

This intentional ambiguity for humorous effect is sooooooooooooooooo frustrating!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chickpea Roar
Jan 11, 2006

Merdre!

newreply.php posted:

well yeah moments are different, i figured you were talking about having them as profile pics (meaning they would also be publically viewable on your facebook)

You can set facebook pics to be private/only viewable by yourself and use them on tinder. :eng101:

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

nomadologique posted:

This intentional ambiguity for humorous effect is sooooooooooooooooo frustrating!

kind of like trying to find the comedy in your posting

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Hreinhold posted:

You can set facebook pics to be private/only viewable by yourself and use them on tinder. :eng101:

No you set up a separate one so you can lie about your location/age/marital status/etc... Combined with Google Voice or some other phone number spoofing app you can truly rest assured your Tinder hook ups aren't going to interfere with your actual life.

Also using a fake number makes it really easy to delete them out of your life if they start to think that your relationship that involved having sex 2 hours after meeting is somehow going to become more serious.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i figured the regular dating sites like okc would attract more sociopaths than casual apps like tinder, turns out it i was wrong

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

newreply.php posted:

i figured the regular dating sites like okc would attract more sociopaths than casual apps like tinder, turns out it i was wrong

Lolthat is a serious miscalc my friend

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

whats tinder

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

its an app that shows you pics of men/women near you and if you both 'like' each other then you get to talk to that person about meeting up and diddling your diddles

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

BadLlama posted:

whats tinder

it's like uber/lyft, except for vaginas

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

newreply.php posted:

no no, okc is for the broken, cat collecting ladies and hardcore hipsters. tinder is for flakes and the emotionally crippled.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Moments are great, take a photos of your dogs and women fall over themselves to say hello. Or take a photo of concert tickets and they say "wow I have never heard of them but I am sure they are great". My moments do get full up of ugly women "saying anyone just want to chat so bored"

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
some passive aggressive whore matched with me, sent me a message then unmatched me so now there's no way to even see the message :( I'm curious what it was because my profile is pretty drat innocuous

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Straker posted:

some passive aggressive whore matched with me, sent me a message then unmatched me so now there's no way to even see the message :( I'm curious what it was because my profile is pretty drat innocuous

loving whores man

shits ridiculous

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Goons get interested in Tinder.

Goons join Tinder.

Goons gently caress, make baby Goons.

World burns.

Hail Satan.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

been right swiping for a week and only matched with hookers

i'm too ugly for tinder

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i'm too ugly for tinder

How big is your dick though?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

pretty much the worst. long enough that it usually causes pain but too skinny to be considered a big dick

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Tuxedo Gin posted:

pretty much the worst. long enough that it usually causes pain but too skinny to be considered a big dick

Bro, u got a needle dick

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i'm too ugly for tinder

What photos did you put up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug