Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

that cat doesn't need those glasses, his vision is probably 10 times better than his owners. and what are they so big for!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

THS posted:

why does that matter in a world without meaning, a world without god

every approach to mental health that doesnt take into account your place in relationship to jesus is ultimately fated to nihilistic self destruction. look at robin williams if you need proof of that

its really just best to live in the present and just enjoy the ride moment by moment and not dwell on the inevitable tragic moments in life that you are bound to experience (but still be aware of them so that you can appreciate each moment of life even more so).

Hwbrgdtse posted:

and die a slow, lingering, terrible death from lung cancer as your family waits daily to hear that, thank god, you've finally died. not to mention the strain you place on your local medical facility as they take care of you instead of someone whose suffering wasn't actually completely preventable.

i wasnt being completely serious at all there, sorry

down n out posted:

I took ssri's for about a year, and it really just made me complacent with everything. Everything was just cool man, great times. they made me manic as gently caress sometimes tho, like convinced I could be famous if i tried really hard poo poo.

that doesnt sound bad at all, although im on entirely different rx brain medication which i think is already producing very similiar side effects...so ill prob just stick with that and the therapy because im rarely ever depressed these days but thats always entirely subject to change. la-dee-da c'est la vie

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Aug 15, 2014

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

i am glad we will all soon be dead :)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mariana Horchata posted:

I think the proper mixture of poo poo posting and sincere posting on Neo-GBS after work or during some downtime is much more fulfilling imo. THS understands this. I'd honestly say that Something Awful has made the best comeback since Burt Reynolds in Boogie Nights, and hopefully it can somehow sustain it for a couple years but idk.

most accurate post I've seen in a while :hfive:

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

most accurate post I've seen in a while :hfive:

i like your googlyeyes but miss the text that used to be under your av

Bastastic
Jun 20, 2010

I want to gently caress my cat.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Got that clinical depression poo poo going for me. I cry a lot, feel like poo poo, then I go to the gym and lift heavy things to make my heart feel less heavy. :smith:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

i like your googlyeyes but miss the text that used to be under your av

which one? there have been so many I can't remember them all (also because I drink a lot)

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

i don't remember exactly, something about going for ice cream

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

i don't remember exactly, something about going for ice cream

huh, don't remember that one

but thanks for noticing my av I guess :kiddo:

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Archer666 posted:

Got that clinical depression poo poo going for me. I cry a lot, feel like poo poo, then I go to the gym and lift heavy things to make my heart feel less heavy. :smith:

im like that except i dont go to the gym or exercise

im not fat though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

bumping this thread in depressed solidarity

• Locked thread