Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
in front of a camera on a cum stained couch or vacant mansion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

logical phalluses posted:

they don't. straight men go to bars full of dudes who look like bradley cooper had a baby with ryan gosling and it makes them gay. then they go to weho and have gay sex. there are no women in los angeles.

suddenly i begin to understand GBS's obsession with cucking

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
i've touched a vagina but i've never been to LA, can i help?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

How do we break free of the pussy cartel in LA

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

they don't. straight men go to bars full of dudes who look like bradley cooper had a baby with ryan gosling and it makes them gay. then they go to weho and have gay sex. there are no women in los angeles.

why is it this way..number/denseness of universities higher in east coast cities? cause way more women are in school than men. only thing i can think of.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
*strokes chin*

as yes... The Rodgers Conundrum

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

why is it this way..number/denseness of universities higher in east coast cities? cause way more women are in school than men. only thing i can think of.

Its because anything west of the Mississippi is full of subhuman trash.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BigBoss posted:

Its because anything west of the Mississippi is full of subhuman trash.

ah yes, it is clear now. the trash falls downhill from the rockies to california after it rolls like tumbleweeds across the great plains.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Can someone explain this me? I'm pretty sure I'm not having sex because I'm horrendous, but I'm in a male zone?

e: like it looks like the biggest dude circle. please advise

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Move some where like Atlanta where the women out number the men.

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
Google south gate potreros club. Go there and see fine Latin ladies.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

etalian posted:

Actually the west coast tends to have less single women than the east coast especially in certain areas like SF.

women can't program :biotruths: so they don't go into tech which is the only field paying enough to afford rents there. instead they just work as baristas for coffee shops, waitresses, or bank tellers and live in oakland. lake merritt is actually pretty good if you're a single guy. usually chicks actually live in sf have already or will shortly end up shacking up with a guy and living with him to save $$$ on rent.

though, if you're a decent looking single guy with an ok personality, most of the competition around here are weird timid guys so there's still plenty of attractive single women to be had

Xaris fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Aug 15, 2014

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Tim Raines IRL posted:

i've touched a vagina but i've never been to LA, can i help?

I've been to vagina but I've never been to me.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
LA is a shithole unless you're a stand up comedian or something. Get the gently caress out.

naem
May 29, 2011

Xaris posted:

if you're a decent looking single guy with an ok personality, most of the competition around here are weird timid guys so there's still plenty of attractive single women to be had

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

why are there half a million more men than women? that sounds odd

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

hell yeah check out atlanta

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

the east and west coast should really set up trade routes to export fertile females and import virile males, and vice versa

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Does this count 'single' as in hetero single? Cause that's a bleak outlook for someone who'se east side.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

so the entire western US is a sausagefest

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Tweet Me Balls posted:

the east and west coast should really set up trade routes to export fertile females and import virile males, and vice versa
there are no virile males in california, except elon musk (5 sons)

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Is it cheap to live in Memphis?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
They stay virgins until they write an incredibly disturbing and pathetic manifesto and then kill some people in the name of :biotruths:

naem
May 29, 2011

Something like 15% of the bay area is gay, I read somewhere or something, so there are a lot of clean cut good looking guys walking around making women horny but completely ignoring them while also dressing and behaving in a distinctively gay manner and largely keeping to their own well kept trendy neighborhoods.

Then a half million autistic nerds staring at a computer screen somewhere adjusting their pocket protector blinking and struggling to speak complete sentences, tape wrapped aroundthe bridge of their glasses, emerging only by moonlight to consume soylent.

Also it's super diverse so there are lots of short foreign spooky looking guys with small weiners (sry it's true) who mostly keep to themselves

If you're a slightly above average white dude with yellow hair walking around being mildly athletic people openly stare at you like you're a magical elf or something

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

^^^ This guy knows what's up.

Despite the fact that there are half a million more dudes the vast majority of them are complete and utter douchebags. I've found that if you can be even slightly charming and/or interesting you're ahead of 85% of everyone else and shouldn't have much trouble finding someone to hook up with in this sunny, smoggy sausage fest.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008

Ramsus posted:

LA is a shithole. Get the gently caress out.

naem
May 29, 2011

Another factor that helps dating is that there is a constant fresh influx of YOUNG PEOPLE coming to the west coast full of hopes and dreams who just can't wait to PARTAY

The constant cycle of girls between 20 and 32 showing up, having the time of their life, hooking up with "2, maybe even three guys haha I'm so crazy hehe!" before wanting a boyfriend, find themselves having to choose between:

1. Marrying a gorfy tech nerd for his million dollars, which in California is like a down payment on a two bedroom house with one bathroom and no garage or yard where she will be trapped all day, until cheating with the tattooed pool boy, or

2. Staying single and trying to compete with the next wave of girls to show up who are younger and hornier, who all act like something off a tv show because they don't know any better.

And that Bradley cooper looking guy at the club doesn't want a girlfriend he's busy trolling for more fake blondes from Ohio.

It's all lots of fun for exactly 6 months

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

naem posted:

I had girls throw themselves at me in la, sometimes in small groups it kind of weirded me out

naem posted:

Something like 15% of the bay area is gay, I read somewhere or something, so there are a lot of clean cut good looking guys walking around making women horny but completely ignoring them while also dressing and behaving in a distinctively gay manner and largely keeping to their own well kept trendy neighborhoods.

Then a half million autistic nerds staring at a computer screen somewhere adjusting their pocket protector blinking and struggling to speak complete sentences, tape wrapped aroundthe bridge of their glasses, emerging only by moonlight to consume soylent.

Also it's super diverse so there are lots of short foreign spooky looking guys with small weiners (sry it's true) who mostly keep to themselves

If you're a slightly above average white dude with yellow hair walking around being mildly athletic people openly stare at you like you're a magical elf or something

naem posted:

Another factor that helps dating is that there is a constant fresh influx of YOUNG PEOPLE coming to the west coast full of hopes and dreams who just can't wait to PARTAY

The constant cycle of girls between 20 and 32 showing up, having the time of their life, hooking up with "2, maybe even three guys haha I'm so crazy hehe!" before wanting a boyfriend, find themselves having to choose between:

1. Marrying a gorfy tech nerd for his million dollars, which in California is like a down payment on a two bedroom house with one bathroom and no garage or yard where she will be trapped all day, until cheating with the tattooed pool boy, or

2. Staying single and trying to compete with the next wave of girls to show up who are younger and hornier, who all act like something off a tv show because they don't know any better.

And that Bradley cooper looking guy at the club doesn't want a girlfriend he's busy trolling for more fake blondes from Ohio.

It's all lots of fun for exactly 6 months
lol

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
If you can't get laid in LA you have serious problems.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Manifest posted:

If you can't get laid in LA you have serious problems.

Yeah the problem is living in LA

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

I never knew that Dallas was the mannest city in texas but it makes complete sense now that I do. nuke.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AaQqfEsVt4

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Reminder that Atlanta's large circle is 100% black single moms.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

california losers who brag about the "best coast" are secretly sexually frustrated

Nathilus posted:

I never knew that Dallas was the mannest city in texas but it makes complete sense now that I do. nuke.
don't mess with texas, napalm it

naem
May 29, 2011

Y-Hat posted:

california losers who brag about the "best coast" are secretly sexually frustrated

everybody's loving though, everybody. And california is just "all the good looking people from the other parts of the country"

ajrosales
Dec 19, 2003

even the homeless people get laid in Los Angeles...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
That's cool bro but I'm not into loving a hobo like some kind of Californian.

• Locked thread