Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Orwell snype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
You are real to me JakeP as I was born well before 1984 I hope this makes you feel better since IronClaymore was being a mean young man and/or woman and/or some other pronoun and/or a genderless freak :)

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

genesplicer posted:

Having lived through it, yes, I believe in it. Pretty good year, actually. Graduated from college and everything.

No, 1984, not 1684.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
We're getting close to mind-reading tech. It's likely that will come to fruition in the next 10-20 years.

What happens to a society under 24/7 monitoring and they can read your thoughts?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
this thread is doubleplus ungood

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Oh can't you see me standing here,
I've got my back against the record machine
I ain't the worst that you've seen.
Oh can't you see what I mean?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A boot, stomping on a human face

Forever

Hth op

Also.it's hilarious to me that soma is a real drug Ive done with my gf to have amazing sex all night

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

A boot, stomping on a human face

Forever

Hth op

thats an accurate description of rael life *gently caress YOU GOT MINE* power dynamics.

DOes that actually legitimize his overly paranoid book theoy?

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
imagine a lady's boot stamping on a human cock forever :gizz:

• Locked thread