Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Junk posted:

Who is Gene Simmons?

some old jew who wears juggalo makeup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Millie posted:

hhahhahaha okay I really like this Nikki guy.

also Gene Simmons is a worthless assbag and kiss was/is a horrible band

hahahahaha Nikki loving rules

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

FogHelmut posted:

some old jew who wears juggalo makeup

It's actually called war paint, sir.

http://www.noise11.com/news/gene-simmons-calls-kiss-make-up-warpaint-20120714

"[The make-up] was warpaint. Make-up does not give it enough respect."

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
ICP and Kiss actually had a beef back in like 2002 or so (whenever "Psycho Circus" came out)

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Aug 15, 2014

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp
oh man it's really important what this musician said about suicide. here lemme get my Tumblr Fake Outrage hat on

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Bondage posted:

oh man it's really important what this musician said about suicide. here lemme get my Tumblr Fake Outrage hat on

yeah, but no one actually cares about this except nikki sixx. gene simmons is a joke

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bondage posted:

ur dumb

Kelfeftaf posted:

yeah, but no one actually cares about this except nikki sixx. gene simmons is a joke

this

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why cant i tick these fuckers !?!!?

Jake Armitage
Dec 11, 2004

+69 Pimp

village catamite posted:

he's probably pretty angsty for making terrible music with a terrible band

also dude is ugly

Lets make fun of the filthy rich guy with the hot wife who has slept with thousands and thousands of women. Because he's ugly. Yeah man, yeah! We're so much better than that clown.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Well when you're right you're right.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Jake Armitage posted:

Lets make fun of the filthy rich guy with the hot wife who has slept with thousands and thousands of women. Because he's ugly. Yeah man, yeah! We're so much better than that clown.

To be fair, he IS really loving ugly.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Kelfeftaf posted:

To be fair, he IS really loving ugly.

Still doesn't matter as he's banged way more woman and has way more confidence than every goon combined.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Most of KISS's hits were written by the same guy who wrote Livin' La Vida Loca for Ricky Martin.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
And he just backpedaled from it.

But no one will forget it, just like that lovely disco album they did.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Son of a holocaust survivor encouraging death on a mass scale

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
Even the backpedaling is hilarious:

Simmons, in what might have been a preemptive mea culpa, did not rehash his take in the wake of Williams death, as he tweeted, “R.I.P. Robin Williams. A kind and generous man,” as well as re-tweeting a photo of Williams with info leading to the National Suicide Prevention Hotline.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

anyone have a pastebin

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Ramsus posted:

Still doesn't matter as he's banged way more woman and has way more confidence than every goon combined.

He's a disgusting and lecherous old man that keeps binders of Polaroids of the nasty Kiss groupies he has banged. I'm not impressed. He's rich, but who loving cares?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
oh man if we could start a thing where people keep mistaking simmons for a juggalo i would die laughing

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Novo posted:

oh man if we could start a thing where people keep mistaking simmons for a juggalo i would die laughing

...we must do this

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
i know a guy who used to be fairly svelte but then he got into 80s metal, grew his hair out and now he's got a great big belly like a washed up rocker even though he's like 21 at most

Pre-Cambrian Syndrome
Jan 6, 2006

What in the world would make anyone listen to what Gene Simmons has to say about anything?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

i know a guy who used to be fairly svelte but then he got into 80s metal, grew his hair out and now he's got a great big belly like a washed up rocker even though he's like 21 at most

Sounds pretty awesome

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

op hosed up the link and should probably kill himself

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/gene-simmons-depression-comments-anger-nikki-sixx-20140814

i'm not seeing the problem here

lol 20 year old kiss fan, yeah right.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Novo posted:

A juggalo that wears skin-tight leather. He should totally do the Gathering.

Art Alexakis
Mar 27, 2008
kiss owns

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
That's a wig on his head, right? It looks like it is made out of cotton batting from my pillow, dyed black.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
He was actually directing his comment to 20-something white males who live in america, who have absolutely 0 reason to ever be depressed.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

lol 20 year old kiss fan, yeah right.

Yeah, 20-year-old would-be KISS fans would just be into ICP now.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

gannyGrabber posted:

He was actually directing his comment to 20-something white males who live in america, who have absolutely 0 reason to ever be depressed.

But that's why it's so dumb, because you don't need reasons to be clinically depressed.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
My tongue is bigger than his.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Maybe he just wants all the sad-man genes out of the pool. Maybe he wants a master race. Maybe there is a reason behind the SS in the kiss logo??

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Simmons/Nugent 2016

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
Sounds like he spends a lot of time putting guns to the heads of people threatening to jump off buildings.He should get them to film that for that reality show he does, if it is still going.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im going to kill gene simmons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

gene simmons has some donald trump level hosed up hair to hide his baldness

• Locked thread