Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phobo
Aug 7, 2008
We have a rich colorful culture that they can never take away from us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Omelette du Fromage posted:

Let them eat archives

--Platinum Crew Lord Prime Minister--

join here
plat privilege: simply the best

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

phobo posted:

We have a rich colorful culture that they can never take away from us.

We have reeducation camps designed to do precisely that, actually.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Like I've got a nonplat underground railroad thing going on in my basement.

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.

redshirt posted:

Like I've got a nonplat underground railroad thing going on in my basement.

Isn't your mom gonna mind?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

Inner party member reporting in to remind you about what happened to the first crop of french revolutionaries. They hosed up, were all murdered, and the country reverted to monarchism. On one hand I admire your proletarian fervor, so it feels correct and polite to remind you that such measures can easily backfire. However I'm not dumb enough to not use that naivete to grind you beneath the heel of my boot and make sure it's your kind that are the ones thrown up against the wall, not mine.

So do what's best for yourself and everyone else and get the gently caress back in line, pleb. There is a natural order to the world, accept the dominion of your betters. It's the safe way to live.

sounds like you're saying they didn't kill enough bourgie

no half measures

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

nice tits OP!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Pls kill me

If you cannnnn

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Omelette du Fromage posted:

Let them eat archives

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Mentos Dan posted:

Isn't your mom gonna mind?

To my shame, my Mom is a nonplat. However, I use her experiences to summon the courage for what I do now.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Not all of us were born with plat or given plat you know. Some of us worked hard our whole lives and never received a helping hand from anyone. Not the mods, not our parents, nobody. We earned our plat.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
i don't understand what you non-plat folks are complaining about;, don't some of you have refrigerators

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Ootrek posted:

i don't understand what you non-plat folks are complaining about;, don't some of you have refrigerators

I bet they all have refrigerators and microwaves too.

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
I heard 'plat' was originally supposed to read 'lowtax's personal sodomizers' and the grenade was supposed to be the goatman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

edgy, i like it.

• Locked thread