Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

glowing-fish posted:

See, this is the type of stuff that I am talking about. You might think this is all "fun and games", but the truth is these comments, whether made honestly or "ironically", perpetuate harmful stereotypes. Although, in fact, they even come short of those stereotypes because they ignore the positive stereotype that homosexuals are neat and well-appointed.

My objection is not that people wish to do these things. It is that they describe these erotic, scintillating acts in such crass term.

ilikedirt, instead of portraying the pleasures of self-insertion in such ungrammatical and slapdash turns, perhaps you couold say "Because I am able to penetrate my own anal orifice with my own phallus, forming a circuit of pleasure in which I am both the lover and the loved".

and Calvin Johnson Jr. , you could say "May I join you in such pleasures, metaphorically elicting a ring of resonance from you as a I strike the center of your ecstasy?"

Its really not that hard to put some effort into these things.

yeah whatever dad.

I'm gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
dad...we're all gay...ur the freak

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
your dad gay son, so what?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009