Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I'm going to eat a few slices of ham. I bought some lunch meat the other day (a dual pack with some turkey slices and ham slices inside) and I'm about to go to the fridge and eat two or maybe three slices of ham. The turkey and ham are in separate vacuum sealed packs, before anyone comments on how two meats in one package is bizarre or something. I expect the ham to be pretty good, since it's name brand. I'm not going to eat any bread because it's pretty late and I'm drinking beer, but I'm sure the ham will still be really good without the bread element. usually one eats thin sliced ham in a sandwich but I just don't think it'd be prudent or really even beneficial to sandwich (sandwich used as a verb) the ham at this point. Anyway, it's been fun checking in. Catch ya on the flip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gently caress you that's a slur and I will have you know that I don't take kindly to it being used around these parts

Crotch Turtles
May 1, 2005

by Lowtax
OP is...going ham?

ok bye

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Well, that was some good ham.

• Locked thread