Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

well it does make tonic the only thing in your grocery store's soda aisle that will treat your malaria. so that's helpful

It wasn't to treat malaria, it was used to help prevent it. Once you have malaria you're pretty boned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

i wish i was a pretty girl, i would just drink jizz all day from all my potential suitors and never worry about sustenance. I might be twink enough to pull the same thing off in the gay community, but AIDS!.

You don't need to be a pretty girl to have men wanting to give you gallons of jizz.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Hobohemian posted:

It wasn't to treat malaria, it was used to help prevent it.

both, actually

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimalarial#Quinine_and_related_agents

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
You know it must be impossible for a Spanish person to order seltzer and not get salsa.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
god tier drinks :
coffee, black tea , hard liquor

water tier :
water

poo poo tier drink:

any sugary beverage

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Seltzer water is great if you add some vodka.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
you think you hate seltzer now well wait til you try my artisanal hand-crafted seltzer in four delicious flavors: bacon, black truffle salt, kale, and sriracha

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Incitatus posted:

You know it must be impossible for a Spanish person to order seltzer and not get salsa.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
THESE pretzels, are making me thirsty.

• Locked thread