Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Seriously, I hope the bastard gets death without parole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4bLNM0axE

A defiant Gov. Rick Perry on Saturday vowed to fight his indictment on charges of abuse of power, calling it a “farce” and a “political” prosecution.

The two felony counts of abuse of power stem from Mr. Perry’s effort to pressure the district attorney here, a Democrat, to step down by threatening to veto state funding for her office. In his first appearance after the verdict, Mr. Perry said, “I wholeheartedly and unequivocally stand behind my veto. We don’t settle political differences with indictments in this country.”

Gov. Perry is a well known and little respected oval office and corporate whore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
wtf there's already a thread for this

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
please search the forums before posting new threads

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

bigzak posted:

lmao as if

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

bigzak posted:

huh, i filtered by the politics tag. maybe i should have checked shitpost.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

or idk search his name

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
maybe try using the actual search function, which works flawlessly

the search function which has worked 100% of the time since the forums implementation

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Search function needs some mangosteen. It is not performing to expectations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

oh i found it with the GUNS tag.

whatever, perry is still a rotten oval office and no number of threads will change that.

• Locked thread