Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
and i mean that not in a "i dont see differences between us" kind of way but in that i literally see nothing, no grenades. i feel left out. i would post a screenshpt but i dont know how so some tech support on that front would be welcome as well ok bye

Love,

A.S.B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
you must be on a level below non-plat.

god help yr poor soul

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just look at this picture each time you read a bad post, OP

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

shiksa posted:

you must be on a level below non-plat.

god help yr poor soul

It's good that the non-plats have a caste even lower than them, it helps keep the social order.

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Don't tease the infra-plats. They're goons and have feelings, too.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Clear your browser's cache and forevermore enjoy the humiliation of being marked as inferior

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
why isn't plat a requirement for creating new threads? then we wouldn't have this problem (reading this crappy thread)

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

a starwar betamax posted:

and i mean that not in a "i dont see differences between us" kind of way but in that i literally see nothing, no grenades. i feel left out. i would post a screenshpt but i dont know how so some tech support on that front would be welcome as well ok bye

Love,

A.S.B.

If you can't see what makes a plat superior to a non-plat, you're clearly either blind or not looking hard enough.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Having plat should allow you to say the n-word

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
did u adblock the stylesheet along with the gloatful whitenoise?

teach me how, plz

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ok im going to clear my browsers cauche and ill report what happens next ok here goes

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ok nothing changed this is horrible im so sorry everyone

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

Please check for computer viruses.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

u rule more than most plat posters

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

If you see a bad post it's from somebody with plat, hth

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
I don't see them either, I think I adblocked a little too enthusiastically

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

lemme guess you use somethingawful fixes like i do to make the forums not look like poo poo

keep it that way
who cares about the stupid grenade icons

ClearAirTurbulence
Apr 20, 2010
The earth has music for those who listen.
The grenades are supposed to be next to the poster name, right? I don't see them either.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

JazzFlight posted:

lemme guess you use somethingawful fixes like i do to make the forums not look like poo poo

keep it that way
who cares about the stupid grenade icons

leave it to a plat... i swaer to god

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Love,

A.S.B.

let me help you out op, you just need to click this link.

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
Do plats still have incredibly huge obnoxious anime sigs? I think the only time I've ever went into my settings was to turn those off.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Fargo Fukes posted:

Do plats still have incredibly huge obnoxious anime sigs? I think the only time I've ever went into my settings was to turn those off.

Ok maybethis wil help with the trouble shotting:

Im running an ASUS zenbook. Linux Mint. Chromium browser

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Fargo Fukes posted:

nope

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ok i tried it in mozilla (more like slowzilla am i write) and it still doesnt show the 'nades

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Is this one of those tricks were I go "Oh cool okay" and turn sigs back on and it turns out you have five pages worth of anime schoolgirl upskirt shots in your sig?

It is isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Fargo Fukes posted:

Is this one of those tricks were I go "Oh cool okay" and turn sigs back on and it turns out you have five pages worth of anime schoolgirl upskirt shots in your sig?

It is isn't it?

Nah, don't be silly.

• Locked thread