Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He was such a huge nerd and video game geek,but he was funny, too. Can you imagine a Let's Play done by Robin Williams? That would've been great. But now he's gone and the world will forever be denied this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Experto Crede
Aug 19, 2008

Keep on Truckin'
Scare cam in the coffin

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
robin william does a letsplay with a livestream and a chat room and people keep giving him poo poo over how bad he is at videogames and keep asking him if he has parkinsons or something and keep telling him the jokes are old just finish the game.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
murdered countless williamses

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V5TXEUiR1Xk

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He didn't want to be exposed as a casual gamer

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i heard he used to play america's army. I was good at aa, better than real soldiers. robin williams would have liked me. hooah!!!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

If there is one forum on this site that could have saved Robin Williams from the throes of severe depression and suicidal ideation, it's Let's Play.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tbqh shitposting is an antidepressant with no equal

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this! *hands noose*

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
But he did do one:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stayton
May 20, 2006

A girl who will put you in a full nelson is worth fighting for.

Did it before it was cool. As usual.

• Locked thread